OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
apple-logo.jpeg

A japanese publication (named The Nikkei) has stated that Apple Japan has been voted as the top consumer brand in the country. The voting was done by the japanese citizens. Nintendo and other brands' stand is not known.

Source - http://mynintendonew...consumer-brand/

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India
And this happens on iFish's birthday. :O
Perfect, just as he planned. :evil: Muwahahaha!

Never in my life did I imagine a US company being favored over anything in Japan. Strange times.
A strange connection in strange times. Cases of fixing is common now. Apple overpowering Microsoft that too in quite a big margin! :O :O :O :O :O

Am I the only one not surprised?
Yes.

What is this world coming to..?
Digital Apocalypse.

Zekrom_cool

I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an edu
OP
Trophies
Website
compfaqz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
India

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My cousin would shit bricks if he heard this. My cousin legitimately believes apple is ran by satin. I bought an Apple TV the other day and he thinks Apple TV is Satin tempting us with nice things. The reason why he believes apple is Satan is because of their logo and a bitten apple. I'm 100% sure my cousin is the start of Idiocracy

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, yes, yes! Apple is one step closer to world domination muahawhawhawhawhaw :evil: Ahem! Pretty bizzare if you ask me... An American company being that appreciated by the Japanese?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
.. Why are you all shocked? Considering Apple only became relevant in Japan in the last couple of years or so, it's not surprising at all. If you don't have a mobile phone in Japan, you already dead.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
They had it coming. Regardless wether you think that Apple products are overrated or something the likes, you still have to admit they're doing dang well. If people are willing to pay premium for something, I don't see how this could be otherwise. Japanese companies are great at what they do, but they still have their problems. Problems that Apple doesn't necessarily face since they have more income than they can spend (reason why they're (finally) giving parts of the profit to shareholders..).

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one not surprised?

I'm actually with FireGrey on this one. We always get the news stories on 3DS sales or Vita sales or PS3 sales or Wii sales but a lot of this stuff never takes into account all these "smartphone" things. Sales charts don't list iPhones, iPods, and iPads with the other consoles. I wouldn't be surprised if Apple as a whole is beating a lot of these corporations anywhere. Well, mainly Nintendo because their only into gaming while Sony has other electronics and Microsoft makes other software.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1