App Sync Issues

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I gave in and got a new iPod Touch 3G. Jailbroke it with Cydia, and transferred all my stuff onto it. Now, the problems like in Installous and App Sync 3.1.X (Or something like that). I have that installed, and download cracked apps with no problem. However, syncing to iTunes is a problem. Even with AppSync installed, all my cracked apps are removed. ANy help?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prowler485 said:
Have you authorized your computer with iTunes? Or is just your cracked apps that don't sync?
Yes, my computer is authorized. All apps sync except cracked ones (as in, free ones from Installous.)

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try reinstalling app sync and make sure it is the right one for the firmware you are on, then check the Itunes is authorized and then retry, if this is not working reinstall Installous

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Oh, you download them off Installous? So that means it's on your iPod, right?
Are you wanting them on your computer or your iPod?
I don't think it can go iPod > iTunes only iTunes > iPod

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortunately, I have installed and reinstalled AppSync as well as Installous several times... I have AppSync 3.1 (It says that it should work with 3.1 through 3.1.3)

Yes, I do download them straight to my iPod. It worked before on my 1st gen, I could download from my iPod and it would sync perfectly to my iTunes.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It shouldn't delete them? I downloaded SF4 last night and synced like 3 minutes ago and it didn't delete it and it never has in the past, you might just have to download the .ipa's of the internet then put them into your itunes and do it that way

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
danny600kill said:
It shouldn't delete them? I downloaded SF4 last night and synced like 3 minutes ago and it didn't delete it and it never has in the past, you might just have to download the .ipa's of the internet then put them into your itunes and do it that way
Ugh... I was worrying about that. Oh well, I might just have to experiment some more.

What the...?! Suddenly, I can sync apps to iTunes now! Holy shit guys, thanks for... whatever you did!

kaz_abdin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I had the same porblem as you and I have figured out a solution.
First, when you sync your iPod in iTunes, right click it and select the 'Reset warnings'
Now when you install apps via installous and sync your iPod touch/phone on iTunes, you should recieve a message to transfer apps over to your iTunes. Click Transfer and you should have the apps onto your iTunes library. Hope that helped.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.