apollo justice

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by matthewd997, Feb 21, 2008.

Feb 21, 2008

apollo justice by matthewd997 at 8:31 PM (1,000 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. matthewd997
    OP

Member matthewd997 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    hi, i have just finished the second phoinex wright game but really want to play apollo justice, will the storyline from appollo justice make more sense if i play trials and tribulations first or can i get away with playing them both at the same time

2. Trolly

Member Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    I'd just play them in order, there's no point in playing them at the same time anyway. Though playing the first trial in Apollo Justice you'll be fine. I haven't played further than that yet though, so I can't tell you any more.

3. Pamela

Newcomer Pamela Advanced Member

United States
    Well I'm in the middle of the 2nd Apollo case and it sheds light on Phoenix in the 7 year time lapse since number 3. I would play PW3 first, it's sort of like watching the 1st, 2nd, and 4th movie of a series and watching the 3rd one last. PW3 was a good game though so I don't think you would be disappointed in holding out for Apollo until you're done.

4. Chotaz

Member Chotaz I'm back! :D

Portugal
    I have aƧready finished Apollo justice, and I truly recomend u to go for trials and tribulations first [​IMG]

5. matthewd997
    OP

Member matthewd997 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom