apollo justice

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by matthewd997, Feb 21, 2008.

1. matthewd997
    OP

matthewd997 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 27, 2008
    hi, i have just finished the second phoinex wright game but really want to play apollo justice, will the storyline from appollo justice make more sense if i play trials and tribulations first or can i get away with playing them both at the same time

2. Trolly

Trolly GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 14, 2007
    Behind you! I know you looked!
    I'd just play them in order, there's no point in playing them at the same time anyway. Though playing the first trial in Apollo Justice you'll be fine. I haven't played further than that yet though, so I can't tell you any more.

3. Pamela

Pamela Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 24, 2007
    United States
    FL, USA
    Well I'm in the middle of the 2nd Apollo case and it sheds light on Phoenix in the 7 year time lapse since number 3. I would play PW3 first, it's sort of like watching the 1st, 2nd, and 4th movie of a series and watching the 3rd one last. PW3 was a good game though so I don't think you would be disappointed in holding out for Apollo until you're done.

4. Chotaz

Chotaz I'm back! :D

Sep 20, 2007
    I have aƧready finished Apollo justice, and I truly recomend u to go for trials and tribulations first [​IMG]

5. matthewd997
    OP

matthewd997 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 27, 2008