Apollo Justice Discussion

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened to Maya? And Pearls? Seriously... did Phoenix just cut all ties with them or something? And when you played that case in the past, as well as in the present, he has the magatama. So... what? He stole it then? Just lots of answered questions I have...
Don't read the spoilers unless you have played and beat Apollo Justice... unless you don't mind being spoiled.

Doggy124

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
I think they are still friend.
In case 2 when you visit PW at hospital and examine at the DVD boxs.
It said they were sent by PW old assistant (or some thing like that)

And for magatama. I think Pearl gave him since JFA

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also completely forgot about Gumshoe... who actually appeared in the case from the past. He's also... gone. But what bothers me more was that Maya didn't appear in the past at all. So leading up to Phoenix losing his attorney badge, he appeared to have no contact at all with Maya or Pearl. I really hope that the next game answers all questions about this stuff... it's really bothering me.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think that he became more independent from Maya and Pearl but continued being a good ole lawyer. It was implied in the last Phoenix Wright game.

I think it's good they moved on from just Phoenix's life because it's something more fresh to move onto Apollo, although they are keeping Phoenix in it because people love him.

Time to move on from most of the old characters now - but not Ema
smile.gif

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
In other news..
Case 2:
REVENGE OF THE STEPLADDER!
No, seriously, check out the clinic parking lot and examine the ladder.

Case 1:
When I heard the music, Phoenix saying Objection! and him pointing.. It was just too happy, I think I shed a tear :'(

Extreme Coder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
I think that he became more independent from Maya and Pearl but continued being a good ole lawyer. It was implied in the last Phoenix Wright game.

I think it's good they moved on from just Phoenix's life because it's something more fresh to move onto Apollo, although they are keeping Phoenix in it because people love him.

Time to move on from most of the old characters now - but not Ema
smile.gif
Where have you heard that?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't notice until Taek posted this pic in IRC, but...
big%20ema.jpg

Ema had that same face thingy on her when she was young that Phoenix has on his beanie...

dakeyras

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
What happened to Maya? And Pearls? Seriously... did Phoenix just cut all ties with them or something? And when you played that case in the past, as well as in the present, he has the magatama. So... what? He stole it then? Just lots of answered questions I have...

Why would he have to steal the magatama? It could have just been a present, I don't think that is a stretch.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think it was explained, he just happens to wear it from GS4 onwards, but I might have missed something.

That does sound like a plausible explaination though
shy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.