Gaming Apollo Justice Arrives In US On Feb 12th!!!!!

Killakae

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
apollojustice.jpg

Capcom has announced that they'll be doling out the hot Apollo Justice in North America on February 12th. Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney is the first game in the Ace Attorney series created specifically for the Nintendo DS, fully utilizing the system's various features to enhance your experience as Phoenix Wright's spiritual successor. Play CSI in the all new Crime Recreation Mode, or simply have fun terrifying the people on the bus by shouting :OBJECTION!: and "HOLD IT!" at the top of your lungs into the DS microphone. I love this series, if anything for the awesome attorney names. Phoenix Wright? Apollo Justice? It's enough to make a guy want to legally change his name. This is Manticore Steel for Kotaku, signing off. Oh yeah, that's the stuff.

-kotaku

bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this considered a spiritual successor as in... Bioshock as compared to System Shock or is it a spinoff aka Joanie Loves Chachi compared to Happy Days?

Because Bioshock rules. And Joanie sucks.

And I'm pumped for this game bc PW1-3 was an amazing series of games.

MaHe

one lazy schmo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Slovenia
Uh, this isn't new, the release date has been known since last December.

No. It was rumoured to be on the 20th February.
wink.gif

Anyways, I'm hyped. Also:

QUOTEFans and newcomers alike will get a chance to experience the game early by way of a flash demo that will be found on both http://www.Capcom-Unity.com and http://www.Ace-Attorney.com in January. Similarly, Nintendo DS™ owners will have the opportunity to download via wi-fi a demo of the game from Nintendo Stations which can be found in various retail locations.

I want it, I want it, I want it!
shy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @K3Nv2 you should get VR then