Gaming Apex Legends has beed hacked, because of Titanfall

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello friends, how are you, I do not know how many of you like Apex Legends as much as I do, surely those who do like it, will have noticed that today Apex Legends has been hacked by a group, which according to His intentions want to save Titanfall, I don't know what exactly, it's an irony, because both games belong to the same company, and in fact from my point of view Apex is born from the same theme and style of play as Titanfall, only that Apex Legends had more hit and managed to position itself faster and have a greater range, the problem today is that if you want to play you will notice that in the lobby you will only have a single game mode available called savetitanfall. *** and that When selecting it you will notice that everything is blocked and therefore you will not be able to play, I have found a temporary solution, it is simple, for now the only thing you can do is change the server every time you notice that error, you will have to be persistent, yes I know, It is annoying, but give it the cul For those who have done this hack, if you need more details on how to change the server without having to reset the game, let me know and I will give you a step by step.

Reactions: Xzi

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
upload_2021-7-4_17-42-37.png

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attachments

• upload_2021-7-4_17-42-56.png
    upload_2021-7-4_17-42-56.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 109

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I saw that, hoping it's fixed later so I can do my daily quests. Not sure how effective this will be in getting EA/Respawn to fix Titanfall, they're more likely to just shut down servers for the original. TF2 might not be beyond salvation though, it just depends on what kind of resources they want to put into it, if any.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt