Aparently, Bushing is an idiot.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by paul1991, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jul 21, 2008
  1. paul1991
    OP

Banned paul1991 Banned

United States
    So, Bushing claims that a representative from Nintendo contacted him. This is reasonable. What is silly is the message that the "Engineer" sent him.
    Read that second message twice. Does bushing really think that one of the people that Nintendo hired to reply to consumer messages is incapable or writing a gramaticly correct responce?

The first sentence has a misspelling! And it's missing a comma. (First off,...) On top of that, it is a sentence fragment!

The second is a run on sentence. Also, the grammer is strange. We have to see this patched... would be what a native english speaker would use. Then, it needs to be ...possible. So, what is the security issue you want to talk about?

Also, look at the email address! Nin Tendo? What's up with that? A real Nintendo rep would have a ...@nintendo.com address.
    Not to mention the lack of flow the entire thing has.

It is a fake!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I know I probably am missing something. Nobody that has accomplished as much as Bushing could really be as big of an idiot as this makes him seem. If you understand what I am misreading about his post, please say so. I just need to vent a little and found a good target.

2. Wabsta

Member Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Netherlands
  3. Minox

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
  4. cosmo2389

Member cosmo2389 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I noticed all of this too... Before I read your comments. I agree with you, what is a so-called "Nin Tendo employess" doing with an [at]gmail.com address...

Is that just one big joke??

5. LokusT

Newcomer LokusT Advanced Member

Ireland
    If you read everything in the comments, you'll see that he's showing some of the messages that ordinary people have been sending him.

6. sfunk

Member sfunk GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Not to be rude but it would appear that you are apparently the idiot. First off read all of the comments. Bushing is making fun of all the people that tried to contact him pretending to be Nintendo reps/mining him for information. That's what that comment was for. The only one that's legitimately pertinent is comment number 12 in which he does not disclose the actual nature of the email, merely that such an email exists and that it is legitimate. All the rest are of Bushing mocking those who thought they were smarter than him. Also, we have a thread dedicated to Bushing's recent actions, located here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=96473&st=0

Edit: Well your question has now been answered about three times since I've started typing [​IMG].

7. paul1991
    OP

Banned paul1991 Banned

United States
    But it does not say "Comments below".
    By making comment singular he is indicating that it is the comment directly below his post.

8. mousan

Member mousan GBAtemp Regular

Algeria
    you're definitely TRUE ; bushing is an idiot to believe this piece of sh** an email from nintendo [​IMG]

9. Twiffles

Member Twiffles танковые победы

Germany
    Failed for not reading the forum to see that this same thing was made and locked.
    [​IMG]

10. paul1991
    OP

Banned paul1991 Banned

United States
    I am honored and touched at your awards recognition.

11. sfunk

Member sfunk GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I'm not much of a grammar buff but I think his wording is completely acceptable to support my point. When he says comment below he does indeed mean a singular comment (as I pointed out, number 12). It does not necessarily mean the comment immediately below, merely one lower than the post, thus satisfying the requirements of "below" [​IMG]. Plus, for all the work he's done on hacking and breaking open his Wii, do you really think that he'd be fooled by such an obvious fake? or maybe you think he's faking it all in which case wouldn't you think that he'd try a bit harder to fool us?

12. arctic_flame

Member arctic_flame GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan

United Kingdom
    Apparently, paul1991 is an idiot.

13. hova1

Member hova1 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    paul1991 is the idiot [​IMG]

14. Sonicandtails

Member Sonicandtails GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I hate to be a jerk, a troll, anything, but honestly, this is true. Learn to read before trying to win on the internet.

15. martin88

Member martin88 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
    lol @ gmail address.

16. podunk1269

Member podunk1269 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    come on guys, like 30 of the topics were up and we have a place for all bushings related stuff, please post there, not here

17. T-hug

Chief Editor T-hug Always like this.

pip
    United Kingdom
    Use the bushing sticky thread.
    Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.