AP? Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Jump_0, Oct 1, 2011.

Oct 1, 2011
  1. Jump_0
    OP

Newcomer Jump_0 Advanced Member

Canada
    Hi, is anyone else finding that the game freezes when you try to save?
    Right now I'm assuming this is some kind of AP but i haven't seen any forums (on this site or others) people having this problem so I'm not completely sure.
    This game came out recently so I'm not expecting there to be any AP patches out but if I am wrong please let me know.

I'm using my DSTT card with the most recent retrogamefan update (version 6.69).

If anyone else is having this problem or other issues with the game which may be AP related feel free to leave a post about what exactly it is.

2. andibad

Member andibad Soon™

Indonesia
    Try using woodTT is will solved you problem...... or waiting another update from retrofan. because i not get that AP if i using woodTT or Retrofan o.oa is working if i save it (yeah is not fast than japanese version... but is still working). Don't worry about AP "cannot befriends with people", is passed if you using woodTt or retrofan [​IMG]

3. Jump_0
    OP

Newcomer Jump_0 Advanced Member

Canada
    Thank you very much andibad!
    I installed and used the WoodTT 1.29 as my secondary firmware and it saved without freezing!

I had the most recent retrogamfan update before but it just froze when i saved, but it works with woodTT so in the end it's all good.

Incase anyone needs to know how to install WoodTT 1.29 as the secondary firmware just download WoodTT 1.29 and extract the files.
    Next drop everything into the root of your card and rename TTMENU.dat to TTMENU.nds
    Now you're done all all you have to do is run it from YSmenu when your ds loads up.