Hacking ROM Hack Aogami - Shin Megami Tensei V Save Editor

Psoloratoras

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Not sure if that was the case in older game versions as well, but in 1.0.2 if you edit your demons' skills, then the changes won't register in-game. For example I added Drain Light to Mephisto. In-game he had the skill but his resistances still showed that he is weak to light. Another example - I removed Greater Mana Spring from Demeter, yet it still showed that she had increased mana pool. What you have to do in this case for the skills to correctly update is to register to the compendium all the demons you edited, then remove them from your stock, then resummon them from the compendium. After that everything looks as it should.

Amuyea

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Taishiro

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Hey everyone. I do read your inputs :) I will do my best to work on adding more stuff during the weekend.
I did datamine the entire flag list, I will be doing experiments to attempt to modify alignment (hopefully) without breaking game progression.

Not sure if that was the case in older game versions as well, but in 1.0.2 if you edit your demons' skills, then the changes won't register in-game. For example I added Drain Light to Mephisto. In-game he had the skill but his resistances still showed that he is weak to light. Another example - I removed Greater Mana Spring from Demeter, yet it still showed that she had increased mana pool. What you have to do in this case for the skills to correctly update is to register to the compendium all the demons you edited, then remove them from your stock, then resummon them from the compendium. After that everything looks as it should.

I believe this is expected behaviour, as you're just editing the skills. Affinities seem to be stored somewhere else but luckily, you found a way where the game re-calculates them :)
I do not believe anything changed in the save file from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2. But I'll check whenever I have the time.

SkullHex2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any specific reason why this wouldn't work on Windows 7? (EoL aside)
I've just run it on W7 and it doesn't look like there are any issues

SkullHex2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.NET 6 shouldn't be supported with W7. I'm pretty surprised it does work
1639693815600.png
I haven't played the game yet, so I loaded a save file I found online to make sure it actually worked (instead of simply running)

UlyssesMendivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi a little help pls? how do i make my save work with the editor? im really bad with this things, i used checkpoint to extract my save from my switch

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Orochi996

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
How to get a legit Demi-Fiend with Aogami:
1. modify a demon in your party/stock to a Demi Fiend, max every stat, don't worry about the skills (you can add the actual Demi-Fiend boss skills by searching for the last Freikugel skill, below Freikugel you'll handily find the other skills in order)
2. add a Demi-Fiend Essence with the item editor to your inventory
3. save changes, get the save back to your switch, restore it
4. check the Demi-Fiend in the party, it has the wrong affinities and resistances, worry not! go to a Leyline Fount and give him a Demi-Fiend Essence, give him every skill the essence offer (or keep the ones you modded in him) and all his affinities and resistances will be the correct ones!
5. enjoy the strongest demon in the game

PS. I believe you can set his level and his stats to a lower value as to use it in game without breaking your experience too much tho I don't know how the game handles his stat growth
Also it seems his HP can't be maxed to 999 as to why that is, I believe the reason was explained by the author of the save editor some posts back

UlyssesMendivil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello is it possible to make tao recruitable with this editor or is that mod territory? and i mean summon her from the demon compendium whenever i want and not just add her to the party

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse