Hacking Ao no Kiseki PPSSPP HD Texture Pack

Miguel27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like the card dealer's name is sometimes untranslated, sometimes translated. Couldn't find it in my scena files so assuming that dialog is in the other files in text or something.
Might be t_mgame._dt from the filename (mgame = minigame).

EDIT: Actually found it there (I thought at first that notepad++ wasn't enough to edit these but seems like that's fine), there's 4 times where ガレッティ is used instead of Galletti.
I'm not entirely sure if it's just fine to search and replace with notepad++ but did that, here it is you wanna test.

Attachments

• t_mgame.zip
    5.2 KB · Views: 232
Last edited by Miguel27,

Miguel27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just finished translating all the quartz and arts too, pretty rough but should do the trick.
etc.zip include all current translated images in that folder.

Attachments

• etc.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 263

superninja2525

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also for PC JP version of Zero, here's the modified voice scripts necessary to use the voice patch by ZhenjianYang. The rest of his patch can be found at https://github.com/ZhenjianYang/SoraVoice/releases and the actual voice clips needed are at https://mikutsubasa.wixsite.com/shinelikechestelle
The same method I used to fix these should also work for Ao assuming it requires it. (Saw some people claiming the google translated version worked with the voice patch without further modification needed but not sure if Guren's version will.)

edit 2-22: Fixed some of the character names I noticed being broken, Ry} -> Ryu, Plati$re -> Platiere, ^azy -> Wazy, No@l -> Noel, K{ken -> Kouken, K{ki -> Kouki, Garc_a -> Garcia, B`lz -> Baelz, G{fan -> Goufan, caf\\ -> cafe, clich\\ -> cliche, Pli\\ -> Plie, fianc\\e -> fiancee, Azer -> Azel, will fix any others if I notice as I play.

edit 2-23: Integrated script fix for the race scene (previously badly desynced) still needs further testing though, if it crashes or does something bad replace c140c with an old copy for now.

edit 2-24: More name updates. I'm gonna be doing this constantly as I play so if you see the file change without any other info it's probably just me finding another name or text encoding error and fixing it.

I discovered some typos in the prologue
the lines
in c0100.bin "carry your luggages home." should be "carry your luggage home."
in c0150.bin "Thank you for waitiiing!" should be "Thank you for waiting!"
in co150.bin "It's pretty confused in here," should be "It's pretty confusing in here,"
in co150.bin "a cousin at this price," should be "cuisine at this price,"
in c0250.bin "Your cousin was very delicious." should be "Your cuisine was very delicious."

OrangeFlavored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I discovered some typos in the prologue
the lines
in c0100.bin "carry your luggages home." should be "carry your luggage home."
in c0150.bin "Thank you for waitiiing!" should be "Thank you for waiting!"
in co150.bin "It's pretty confused in here," should be "It's pretty confusing in here,"
in co150.bin "a cousin at this price," should be "cuisine at this price,"
in c0250.bin "Your cousin was very delicious." should be "Your cuisine was very delicious."

Yeah, stuff like that is pretty common, I decided to mostly just limit myself to the names and obvious encoding errors rather than trying to clean up the whole script, since that would be quite a big job and the geofront guys are already doing it better than I would anyway.

superninja2525

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, stuff like that is pretty common, I decided to mostly just limit myself to the names and obvious encoding errors rather than trying to clean up the whole script, since that would be quite a big job and the geofront guys are already doing it better than I would anyway.
I have the fixes already in my zip if you want to add them

Miguel27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I wound up adding them, I guess no reason not to.

Also noticed that the poker table now causes black screen and freeze with the newest version.
Can you test it with this?
Might have been me editing the file to fix the dealer's name...

Attachments

• data.zip
    5.5 KB · Views: 257

Miguel27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have noticed these are missing from your uploads superninja, just in case you missed them.
Also, are your scena files done for the voices folder? I noticed they are different from OrangeFlavored's and the scena files in the voices folder overwrite the ones in the data.

Attachments

• etc.zip
    767.3 KB · Views: 246

superninja2525

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have noticed these are missing from your uploads superninja, just in case you missed them.
Also, are your scena files done for the voices folder? I noticed they are different from OrangeFlavored's and the scena files in the voices folder overwrite the ones in the data.
Thanks I'll add these in the next update

OrangeFlavored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I think the voice scripts already have the same fixes anyway, assuming he just fixed names and the text stuff he mentioned, so it shouldn't be a problem even if it's overwritten. I think it's just for people who don't have the voice patch so they can get the text fixes too.

Miguel27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OrangeFlavored could something be done about overlapping voices? Like at the start of the game when Fran speaks she says the same thing twice, overlapped.
I tried using psp.jp.zero_171001.7z from the ZeroAoVoiceScripts project and you only hear the Evo version there.
I checked the code for the file that has that line though and it seems like the code on your scripts is the same as the code on github but her voice still plays twice.
Not a huge deal but just noting in case you want to take a look.
File is c1150.

There was this commit: https://github.com/ZhenjianYang/ZeroAoVoiceScripts/commit/26d5f1dc7498a59bd1eb5909373745678d61883c
Which seems like it was made to skip one of Lloyd's overlapped voices, I did notice your script was missing this change but not entirely sure if this would help fixing the one with Fran.

Last edited by Miguel27,

OrangeFlavored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OrangeFlavored could something be done about overlapping voices? Like at the start of the game when Fran speaks she says the same thing twice, overlapped.
I tried using psp.jp.zero_171001.7z from the ZeroAoVoiceScripts project and you only hear the Evo version there.
I checked the code for the file that has that line though and it seems like the code on your scripts is the same as the code on github but her voice still plays twice.
Not a huge deal but just noting in case you want to take a look.
File is c1150.

There was this commit: https://github.com/ZhenjianYang/ZeroAoVoiceScripts/commit/26d5f1dc7498a59bd1eb5909373745678d61883c
Which seems like it was made to skip one of Lloyd's overlapped voices, I did notice your script was missing this change but not entirely sure if this would help fixing the one with Fran.

Yeah, I was assuming removing all these Sound() events would be a bad idea since it would also mute any other dialogue sound effects I think... Not sure if there's a way to pick out all the ones which correspond to voices without just manually going through the script as you hear them in-game or something.

Miguel27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I was assuming removing all these Sound() events would be a bad idea since it would also mute any other dialogue sound effects I think... Not sure if there's a way to pick out all the ones which correspond to voices without just manually going through the script as you hear them in-game or something.
Yeah, would likely need to make note of them all, was more wondering if it's possible at all since I don't see a sound effect code in Fran's first line on c1150 (where she says welcome to the crossbell polic station) and the scripts look the same but work differently, might be missing some code somewhere else for it though.

OrangeFlavored

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, would likely need to make note of them all, was more wondering if it's possible at all since I don't see a sound effect code in Fran's first line on c1150 (where she says welcome to the crossbell polic station) and the scripts look the same but work differently, might be missing some code somewhere else for it though.

You using the English scripts? Decompiled ones are at https://my.mixtape.moe/wewvzh.7z I saw the sound code on the line I checked but it was a different one.

edit: Another user made some scripts with overlapping voices removed but I'm not sure how they did so or distinguished between sound effects, and said it's experimental so not really tested yet. Sounds like he did it by manually commenting out the lines that were commented out in the Chinese release though so it should work, I'll add it to my other post.

Last edited by OrangeFlavored,

Miguel27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, Fran's first line is the easiest to spot and it seems like there's no overlap so hopefully there's no issues with the rest.

Miguel27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody has a clear save for Ao no kiseki with the notebooks filled out?
Do you need that for battle/dat/ms*.dat files?
CrossbeelTranslationTool actually had those translated already and I compiled them already.
I'll still try to find a complete save too.

Attachments

• battle.zip
    146.6 KB · Views: 239

superninja2525

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you need that for battle/dat/ms*.dat files?
CrossbeelTranslationTool actually had those translated already and I compiled them already.
I'll still try to find a complete save too.
Just checking to see if the spill bugs were also present in AO. Can you confirm that the notebook text fit fine in Ao?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: