Anywhere to get Original DS Housing anymore?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by drfsupercenter, Jan 5, 2014.

1. drfsupercenter
    OP

drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
    I just discovered my old fat DS while cleaning, and it has a broken top screen.

I've already bought a replacement LCD screen, but the housing is also incredibly beat up.

I know DealExtreme used to sell housing, but it seems they don't have them anymore. I cannot find any outside of eBay, and even then there are only a few colors.

I was able to get a CLEAR housing for my DS Lite, which is really cool. Does anyone know if they ever made one for the original DS? I like having clear shells on my systems, as I now do for my DS Lite and Wii.

This one seems to be the cheapest I can find, even with shipping to the States:
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/190542179173

I saw a black one from a different seller, but it costs a lot more and I can't really justify spending that kind of money on an old system.

Any other colors besides silver/white/pink that you guys can find me for cheap? ($20 and less)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice