Hardware Anywhere That Sells Official Batter and AC Adapter?

mar789

Master Italian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently bought a in the box PSP for pretty cheap but the battery had expanded and was obviously faulty and the AC Adapter just doesn't work. I still have some AC Adapters but on trying to use them they barely work or just not at all and none of the batteries I had from my old PSPs hold a charge any more.

I saw play-asia had an official battery for about $50 but I missed my chance there and anyway their AC Adapter was like $100 which is quite a lot.

Thanks for any help.

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country
I bought one from ebay expecting it to be a knockoff but it's given me from 2-5 hours of gaming (which is what's expected of a PSP-1000's battery life IIRC)
There's also a seller that has a PSP-2000 in-stock with the extended battery, charger and 16 GB memstick for around $50 which seems too nice to be true, but still plausible (considering most of the items included are most likely either refurbs or used heavily)

Death78793

What is this, a first person shooter?
Trophies
XP
Country
Somehow I completely forgot about ebay. I'll have to check and see if there is anything on there. Thanks.
You're welcome! Be very wary while on ebay, there's lots of knockoffs.
Here's the one I bought if you're interested: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221812117802?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
The item came in a plastic baggy which struck a few doubts for me (gotten lots of fake psp batteries that came in the same type of bag) but it just seems to be that the seller ships used batteries which wasn't an issue for me. He also sells PSP slim batteries but he sells both legitimate and third-party (fake) ones so be sure to check if it's the real deal or not.

Reactions: mar789

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show. +1