Anywhere I can download a complete Homebrew .3ds folder?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Reecey, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Reecey
    OP

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    Hi GBA Tempers,

Does anyone know, cause I'm lazy I will admit, does anyone know or could link me up to a complete Homebrew package for my 3ds's of everything Homebrew up to date? I know Smealum's is just s starter package I want the complete package of up to date, everything going. Can anyone help me out please :)

2. Uziskull

Uziskull Picture may not be real

Nov 15, 2015
    Somewhere, probably
    I'm sorry to say such a thing wouldn't be feasible to do. It's not like we only have a certain amount of homebrew available.
    Plus, the whole thing would be unpractical if you didn't know what you were looking at. There are homebrew that only work when coupled with software in your computer, and some are old, not being updated, or obsolete. A whole lot of space would be occupied with many things that you wouldn't need.

Just download the starter pack, then search this subforum for whatever you may want/need, may it be games, specific utilities or exploit installers.

Reecey likes this.
  3. a9lh-1user

a9lh-1user GBAtemp Fan

Apr 1, 2016
    Gambia, The
    There is Emunand9 with the starter.bin file with most Homebrew app's (but not all!) you can try that packages.
    DL Emunand9: https://github.com/d0k3/EmuNAND9/releases
    and have a look at the starter.bin :)

Reecey likes this.
  4. Konno Ryo

Konno Ryo gbatemp's clueless butler?

Aug 5, 2015
    Canada
    Somewhere?
  5. Reecey
    OP

Reecey Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)

Mar 7, 2010
    At Home :)
    @Uziskull I agree there is probably way to much out there for Homebrew and my question may need a big file to fill but yes mostly practical apps not silly stuff. Thanks.

@a9lh-1user thanks but not quite what I was after.

@Konno Ryo Thanks buddy thats a great start, perfect in fact!. I presume all the apps are up to date? its missing Decrypt9 but I can fill that no probs :) I see the date thanks. "3/6/2016"

Thanks guys, much luv! :)

Last edited by Reecey, Jun 12, 2016
    a9lh-1user and Konno Ryo like this.