Homebrew Anyway to use rotate the no$GBA screens in a bookstyle?

Anorhc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a bookstyle layout for the screens in no$GBA? (If I were to guess, the answer is no)

My second question would be: Is there a way to emulate sleep mode? (Again, I'm guessing the answer is no.)

krazykirk

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1. You can get one a LCD screen which has a rotating screen
smile.gif

2. Why do you want to emulate sleep mode? It's main purpose is to preserve battery power, of which is irrevelant when emulated.

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Anorhc said:
Is there a bookstyle layout for the screens in no$GBA? (If I were to guess, the answer is no)

My second question would be: Is there a way to emulate sleep mode? (Again, I'm guessing the answer is no.)
1. No

2. Minimizing no$gba emulates a screen close, if you're playing a game that reacts to screen closes like Hotel Dusk, or Zelda PH.

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well for bookstyle what you could do is change your screen sideways... no i dont mean rotate i mean pressing Ctrl-Alt-and either left or right arrow key
Works on most computers

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ChrisMCNBVA said:
the file doesn't seem to wanna start for some reason...and I got the latest version...

Normally it helps us to help you by describing the problem as detailed as possible. You get any error message or nothing happends at all?

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ChrisMCNBVA said:
I get an error message saying that this program has to be shut down and please tell microsoft about this problem or something like that, when I double click the exe file I mean, even in the zip itsellf it does that

Do you have .net framework installed?

P

pasc

krazykirk said:
1. You can get one a LCD screen which has a rotating screen
smile.gif

2. Why do you want to emulate sleep mode? It's main purpose is to preserve battery power, of which is irrevelant when emulated.

2: Just two words: ANOTHER CODE (also... The world ends with you)

Anorhc

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys. And yes, one of the games I had in mind was Hotel Dusk, which utilizes sleep mode and the bookstyle screen. I didn't know minimizing the window emulates sleep mode. What a very creative way to go about it.
smile.gif

I'll take a look at that program, Killermech. Thanks for that.

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Anorhc said:
Thanks guys. And yes, one of the games I had in mind was Hotel Dusk, which utilizes sleep mode and the bookstyle screen. I didn't know minimizing the window emulates sleep mode. What a very creative way to go about it.
smile.gif

I'll take a look at that program, Killermech. Thanks for that.
Technically it emulates shutting the DS. The DS will only go into to sleep mode if the game tells it to, which is why homebrew doesn't always support it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended