Hacking Anyway to transfer sky3ds.sav to genuine cart???

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, just as it reads anyway to transfer a sky3ds .sav to genuine cart??
A very knowledgable member already answered your question, gave you specific examples and assured you it does work on a n3ds.

Perhaps a better strategy would be to present the solution in detail and ask other members if they concur with the advise or have an alternate suggestion.

Christian Rosado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ju
A very knowledgable member already answered your question, gave you specific examples and assured you it does work on a n3ds.

Perhaps a better strategy would be to present the solution in detail and ask other members if they concur with the advise or have an alternate suggestion.
st checked , he gave me instructions if I wanted to transfer from sky3ds to gateway, not to a genuine cart. Which is my new question.

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Automatic conversion:
NTR 1.0 CFW + Save plugin + old3DS 4.X --- Works with almost all Pre-Oct-2013 games.
NTR 2.0 CFW + Save plugin + new3DS 8.1-9.2 --- Works with all games.

Manual conversion:
Pre-Oct-2013 Card1 512KB --- (1) Export the save with DiskWriter (2) Use hex editor to copy 0x58-0x80057 to a new *.sav file (3) Export Sky-ROM's header and use it to make a .3DZ (3DZ-A) (4) Dump your cart into another .3DZ (3DZ-B) (5) Load the new created save with .3DZ-A and convert the save into a .3DZ-B compatible one (6) Import the converted save into the cart
Pre-Oct-2013 Card1 128KB --- Unable to convert (Cart-to-Sky is OK)
Post-Oct-2013 Card1 --- Unable to convert (Cart-to-Sky is NG)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)