Hacking Anyway to remove these channels?

donchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi guys,

I have some duplicate channels on my wii and i want to remove it. (Please see attached pic below ) Any idea how can i do that ?

Below are my wii details.

It was previously a Jap wii with D2CKey on firmware 3.2J.

I use AnyRegionChanger and changed it to 3.2U now and has starfall and backupl launcher gamma installed.

So anyone has any idea how i can remove the channels ?

And also, when i installed HBC, i used the Jap version which is (the_homebrew_channel-beta_8-iso-JAP.tar.gz). Since now i changed to 3.2U, do i need to download the US version and install the HBC?

157m343.jpg

Thanks all for your help!

Anarki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah thats right, the weather and news channels cannot be removed from the wii menu. Check out the link from tj_cool.

donchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
thanks for everyone's help.

How about my 2nd question about the HBC ?

And also, when i installed HBC, i used the Jap version which is (the_homebrew_channel-beta_8-iso-JAP.tar.gz). Since now i changed to 3.2U, do i need to download the US version and install the HBC?

donchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
djtaz said:
yes your right - sorry about that - forgot they were blocked out
Any Title Deleter will also do it , but i think the top one is prob safer.

Waninkoko always keeps his stuff on his site if you need it - http://wii.waninkoko.info

I don't real spanish. I went to his website and then it directed me to a forum. And in the forum i could not find any link for duplicate channel remover...

D

Deleted User

AFAIK, HBC is region free. What you downloaded or did up there, is the iso for the corresponding region.

donchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Oh.. so it means that at the moment i can just continue using but if i want to re install, then i will have to use the US version already since i changed my Jap wii to a US wii...

Am i right?

donchen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Yeah. I installed HBC via the ISO supplied on the site and i used the JAP version because my Wii was JAP until i use AnyRegionChanger to change to US.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning