Hacking Anyway to get rid of FW update nag on EMUNand?

PokeCore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I got my emunand working but forgot my switch accidentally uploaded the 8.0 update. So now, my emunand always prompts me to update to 8.0. Is there anyway to get rid of the nag? I know I can go into maintenance mode and exit out of it to get rid of the nag, but that only works on my sysnand.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I got my emunand working but forgot my switch accidentally uploaded the 8.0 update. So now, my emunand always prompts me to update to 8.0. Is there anyway to get rid of the nag? I know I can go into maintenance mode and exit out of it to get rid of the nag, but that only works on my sysnand.
Maybe just make a fresh emunand.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooh that's a good one. I'll have to research and recreate before I can help. We'll figure it out for ya. Whether that or someone else already has.

PokeCore

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooh that's a good one. I'll have to research and recreate before I can help. We'll figure it out for ya. Whether that or someone else already has.

I actually figured out a fix! Though, it might be tough to recreate. I was interested in trying out the psp emulator with retroarch. So I downloaded a .iso of persona 3 portable, selected it, and I instantly got an error message and my switch turned off. I turned it back on and was on sysnand, then I turned it off, and went into emunand and the nag was no longer there :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr