Anyway to get all my apps and games on the home screen?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Wii dUde, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Wii dUde
    OP

Wii dUde Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2014
    United States
    Hello everyone! So I was on my 3ds xl when I thought it looked a little bland. I have a gateway 3ds, firmware 4.5. I have all my games in the select screen (where you select games.) and my home screen looks very empty. I want to put lots of games and stuff on the home menu, (kind of like this ) So that way I can have easy access and my 3ds xl (old) will look nicer. I am aware of cia's and legit cias, some where you can play on real nand instead of emunand. So I want to know how to install cia's, and how to let them go online. (Like in PKMN ORAS or SSB4.)

Thanks.

2. tony_2018

tony_2018 GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    install cia's

3. Exavold

Exavold lol

Nov 9, 2015
    France
    lol
    Put DevMenu on your Gateway card and install CIAs with it ... that's it

(Just use Google ...)

4. Wii dUde
    OP

Wii dUde Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2014
    United States
    Thanks all . How do I install updates for the cia's? Is there a list of legit cias that can be used on all systems? And for the most part I have to go to emunand to open the applications on the home menu right?, because not all apps and games have legit copies?

5. tony_2018

tony_2018 GBAtemp Psycho!

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    oh noes, aint going there

6. Wii dUde
    OP

Wii dUde Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2014
    United States
    I'm going to bed now but next time when I come back I will have used google. (I already did, just not enough.)

7. Ammako

Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Dec 22, 2009
    Canada
    I believe Gateway has a directly link to download DevMenu.3ds in the downloads section of their website, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find.