Anyway to access PSN with CFW? and a few other q's

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by 2002120141, Jan 27, 2011.

1. 2002120141
    OP

Member 2002120141 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Sorry for making a topic like this, as there's probably a topic that specifically addresses these kinds of things. But I can't seem to find the right thing to ask, so here I am asking away...

Moving on, is there a way to access PSN when I have CFW on my PSP? I don't have a PSN account and am completely dumbfounded on how to make one since I'm actually just now getting interested about it. Another question I have is that, can games downloaded from PSN be played on CFW'ed PSP? This is the main reason I'm interested on the network since I'm kinda tired of Jack Sparrowing every little thing...

I suppose that's all for now. If you guys can offer any help, then I'd be much obliged. If you can give a link or just point me to the right direction on how to make PSN work, I suppose that's all well as well...

2. DJPlace

Member DJPlace P!ssed OFF Pyscho of GBA!!

United States
    i think you can make account on sony's psn webpage.

3. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    There's an FAQ for a reason. The PSNLover (1.2) plugin lets you access the PSN, but it's NOT recommended to buy games from the PSN when on CFW, since they likely will not play due to the licensing system.

4. 2002120141
    OP

Member 2002120141 GBAtemp Regular

Philippines
    Hmmm.. I tried psnlover 1.2, but all I get is psn error 80410411. Can anyone point me to the faq sections concerning this issue?

5. Jolan

Member Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

Bulgaria
    I can point to the recovery menu and the Fake Region : Debug Type 1.