1. Cubuss

OP Cubuss GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    Was wondering if anyone was able to share its SXOS emunand with atmosphere/hekate so that you could use the same emunand to dual boot atmosphere and SXOS on it,
    currently wanna test some things on atmosphere and i cant bother creating a new emunand with hekate ,
    I have the sxos File emunand (non hidden) and already tried pointing the nintendo path to the SXOS emunand in the emmummc config file :

[emummc]
    enabled=1
    sector=0x2
    nintendo_path=Emutendo

But when i try to start atmosphere it gets stuck at a black screen,
    I also tried the hekate migrate emunand options and notice it just moves the SXOS emunand to a different folder and changes the file name of all the files in /sxos/emunand/

[​IMG]

2. TheyKilledKenny

TheyKilledKenny Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    The emummc.ini file you reported tell to Atmosphere to load from hidden partition starting from sector 2 of SD card.

Because of the filename, you can share a file emunand only renaming and moving files from /sxos/Emunand folder to emummc/xxxx folder (what hekate did to import sx emunand), so it is not so comfortable

The only way to share Emunand in a comfortable way is to have a hidden partition Emunand starting from sector 0x2 (the standard sxos hidden partition emunand), and then create a emummc folder containing the emummc.ini file you reported.

You can use Emutool to copy an Emunand on files to Hidden partition emunand.

Ciao!

Last edited by TheyKilledKenny, Mar 26, 2020
    Cubuss likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Atmosphere], possible, [Anyway