Hacking Anyway of having both Ubuntu and Atmosphere on the same sd card ?

Proncho

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey, so I have decided to change from a 128Gb sd card to a 256GB sd card and first thing I did was create a partition with TegraExplorer for an emuMMC. After, I decided to try L4T Ubuntu, which needed a partition for itself, so I used Hekate to create a small partition allowed for Ubuntu. Then, I tried to restore the emuMMC of my old sd card on my new one with Hekate but it said that there is "no partition found". I then realized that the partition for Linux overwrote everything, including the partition from TegraExplorer. So, is there any way to have both a partition for Linux, and for an emuMMC on the same sd card ? Because if I try to create a partition for emuMMC right now, it will format my sd card, so removing also the Linux partition... Thank you.

Edit : Sorry for the dumb typo in the title...

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, so I have decided to change from a 128Gb sd card to a 256GB sd card and first thing I did was create a partition with TegraExplorer for an emuMMC. After, I decided to try L4T Ubuntu, which needed a partition for itself, so I used Hekate to create a small partition allowed for Ubuntu. Then, I tried to restore the emuMMC of my old sd card on my new one with Hekate but it said that there is "no partition found". I then realized that the partition for Linux overwrote everything, including the partition from TegraExplorer. So, is there any way to have both a partition for Linux, and for an emuMMC on the same sd card ? Because if I try to create a partition for emuMMC right now, it will format my sd card, so removing also the Linux partition... Thank you.

Yes u have toale both partitions at the same time

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Use Hekate.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end