OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
AnyTitle Deleter v1.1

A modified version of AnyTitle Deleter and AnyTitle Deleter DB by bushing which uses HBC 1.0.7+ and AHBPROT and does not require an old or patched version of IOS36. It also has all the features of AnyTitle Deleter DB. The database.txt file has to be copied to the root of the SD card.

Credits
tona - original code
Red Squirrel - database.txt
MrClick - database code
giantpune - .app fix and tmd check
bushing - cleanup, etc.
bg4545 - icon.png and compiled the code

http://wiibrew.org/w/images/d/d4/AnyTitle_...1.1-Bushing.zip

As bonus it has the feature to check what channels are fakesigned XD, strange enough not every channel is listed as "fakesigned", even when I've installed some those as wads... :wtf:?

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
bushing struck
smileipb2.png

But it's nice to have finally AnyTitle Deleter without the need of any patched IOS, good work.

chonka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nice, but im getting some titles that show partly, and some that just show nothing, not even the cursor at the edge when i scroll to that title.

eg. cooking mama shows without any titleID number and simply shows ama: Cook Off

EDIT: ok it seems to be an issue if a database.txt is present, titles read from nand are fine, but the database ones are spassed out. Ive also checked to make sure names are shorter the 64 characters.

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone modify this program to do one of the following (or both)?

a) Make it compatible with the WiiTDB titles.txt so that we don't need a separate database.txt

b) Allow it to read Unicode characters from the NAND so that Japanese words are displayed properly

Lenneth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.data-hosting.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Hey everyone !

I wanted to compile this great homebrew (thanks Bushing !) but I have some compiling problems, anyone can help me please ?

I posted my problem here to don't make some crap things on the forum: http://sh4d0wz.pastebin.com/DEe4yPAp

Only 2 lines are problematic for me in the source (I can compile some homebrews but I'm not coder or developper)

It's the line 55 and the line 64 of the file "utils.c"

I need to compile this homebrew to make a french traduction of it.
Because this homebrew access the nand, and some novices can brick if they don't understand clearly how this app works.
And for my pleasure too (I like to "trad" some homebrew in french).

Help me please, thanks
smile.gif

PS: Sorry for my bad english (I'm from Belgium)

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
write16 is in libogc in machine/processor.h

Code:
static inline void write16(u32 addr, u16 x)
{
ÂÂÂÂasm("sth %0,0(%1); eieio" : : "r"(x), "b"(0xc0000000 | addr));
}

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OriginalHamster said:
It never read the titles from my NAND, so I need the database.txt
I don't know why it doesn't work for me
Try not using a database.txt at all, making sure to delete any present in your SD card's root directory. Have you tried different combination of the info and NAND/SD toggles?

-[]D

Knocks

Trophies
XP
Country
PPSainity said:
Try not using a database.txt at all, making sure to delete any present in your SD card's root directory. Have you tried different combination of the info and NAND/SD toggles?

-[]D

If you don't use a database.txt, you will never be able to read the titles of any Japanese games on a U.S. or PAL system. So for people who play a lot of Japanese games, not using it is not an option.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
PPSainity said:
OriginalHamster said:
It never read the titles from my NAND, so I need the database.txt
I don't know why it doesn't work for me

-[]D

Before starting the app, it say AHPBROT is not enabled

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Knocks said:
If you don't use a database.txt, you will never be able to read the titles of any Japanese games on a U.S. or PAL system. So for people who play a lot of Japanese games, not using it is not an option.Good point. I never though of that as I have a hard enough time playing games to even attempt handling foreign language as well.

QUOTE(OriginalHamster @ Mar 10 2011, 02:10 PM) .....
Before starting the app, it say AHPBROT is not enabled
That seems odd. If all your other applicable HomeBrew run with AHPBROT enabled then I would check to see if the meta.xml file for ATD contains the node tag. If AHPBROT is not working at all then check to see if you do have IOS58, and HomeBrew Channel v1.0.7+ installed and that the HomeBrew Channel is indeed running off of IOS58. IOS58 should not be needed for AHPBROT support as it is only used for the official USB2.0 code, but I can't be sure of the exact behavior here. Doesn't hurt to be up to date here anyways. If AHPBROT access still fails, then there is something stranger than the norm at play here.

-[]D

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
AnyTitle Deleter MOD v7 by Red Squirrel has been released for those interested. Uses cIOS instead of AHBPROT.
QUOTE said:
Changelog

MOD v7:

* Improved application's general efficency: now all titles names will be "obtained from NAND" at program's startup and saved in an array. In this way the program has not to reload them (re-accessing to the NAND) every time you change a page or a title group (like happen in past versions!) but it simply takes them from the array. This means a significant improve to the time efficency of the program (specially if you have many titles installed!)
* Improved the functions to get title names from NAND.
* Now titles names obtained from NAND will be displayed in your Wii system language!
* Added a function to get Hidden Channels names from NAND. I know it is not very useful at all because hidden channels are usually only three (DVDx, EULA and regsel), but if I remember well there was a tool (by WiiPower?) to create "homebrew" hidden channels, so this function could still be usefull to someone.
* Thanks to above news, now only DLC content titles have to take their names from database.txt, all other titles names can be obtained from NAND (compatibility is at 99%).
* Given the current high compatibility, now the program tries to obtain titles names from the database.txt only for DLC content titles!
* Many changes to the application's pages graphics structure!
* Now some of the program strings are colored to highlight some relevant concepts and to make the general graphics nicer.
* Now the titles will be displayed in a more readable "table"
* Increased the titles displayed in every page from 12 to 20.
* Removed the function to update the database.txt from network. Now that only few title names are taken from it (only those of DLC contents) this function is essentially useless.
* Added three display modes for the titles: ID + CODE + NAME, CODE + NAME and ONLY NAME.
* Now the 2 button is used to switch between the three display modes.
* Improved the titles uninstallation function.
* The uninstallation page now shows also many title's details: ID, code, name, IOS required, version and if fakesigned (thanks to bushing!).
* Improved brick prevention functions.
* Changed and improved the backup titles list function.
* Now you can choose between two different backup titles list modes: into a TXT file or into a CSV file.
* Now in the backup file of your titles list will be inserted also the title's version.
* A general clean up to the code.
-[]D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1