OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi
I´m trying to delete a channel through ATD, but it send an error at trying to enter to "installed channels" option, the error is something like "Couldn´t get the count of titles error ret -1"

Then it just restart.

I´m on 4.3, IOS249 functional, 202, and 236. StartPatch applied to block disc updates, nothing more. It worked for me before, I haven´t used it for awhile though.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
OriginalHamster said:
Hi
I´m trying to delete a channel through ATD, but it send an error at trying to enter to "installed channels" option, the error is something like "Couldn´t get the count of titles error ret -1"

Then it just restart.

I´m on 4.3, IOS249 functional, 202, and 236. StartPatch applied to block disc updates, nothing more. It worked for me before, I haven´t used it for awhile though.

Try the ATD MOD by red squirrel, or the "juarez bug" fixed version of ATD DB.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
PabloACZ said:
OriginalHamster said:
Hi

Then it just restart.

Try the ATD MOD by red squirrel, or the "juarez bug" fixed version of ATD DB.

Nevermind I fixed it.
Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Le youtube face.