Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just finished Mass Effect. I played the shit out of it. Every side mission assignment, searched every planet, surveyed minerals, Prothean data discs, everything. Because I didn't want it to end. So I squuuuuueeeeezed every last drop of juice out of it.

Now I'm wondering, is there any other games like it? Mainly, I'd like to play other games where you can select your own dialogue from multiple choices and change the direction of conversations, be a jerk, be a nice guy, whatever the situation calls for. Is there other games, RPGs mainly I'd imagine, that have this?

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 in the original XB would really be the most similar thing, not as advanced but remember Mass Effect was based on those.
Then again, those were based on RPG games of yore, maybe you would love Baldur''s Gate or Icewind on PC

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2Â in the original XB would really be the most similar thing, not as advanced but remember Mass Effect was based on those.
Then again, those were based on RPG games of yore, maybe you would love Baldur''s Gate or Icewind on PC

Jade Empire as well. Also a Bioware developed masterpiece.

- Fitzy

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
ones to add to the great other bioware games...
Fable 1 (available through xbox originals on the marketplace)... Fable 2 comes in late 2008. Fable 1 had great character development and story line, but overall game is a bit short (max 15-20hrs if you play all side missions, avg 10-12 if you play only main storyline).

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nice, thanks for all the suggestions!
I will have to check into the 360 compatibility of these and see which ones I can get.
smile.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ones to add to the great other bioware games...
Fable 1 (available through xbox originals on the marketplace)... Fable 2 comes in late 2008. Fable 1 had great character development and story line, but overall game is a bit short (max 15-20hrs if you play all side missions, avg 10-12 if you play only main storyline).

Fable was not developed by Bioware.

~Fitzy~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu