1. ThomasRobertWade

OP ThomasRobertWade GBAtemp Regular

Just got a 3DS back from a friend who borrowed it, and I'm wondering what I could do on it that's interesting. It has an old version of Ironfall, so I could put the Homebrew Launcher on it using OoT, but is there anything that I can do that has been blocked since? It would be nice to use it for something, but I can't do CFW as far as I'm aware (that can only be done ≤9.2, I think), and I already have my main New 3DS and my backup 3DS XL with the Homebrew Launcher. Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. kennyhi123

kennyhi123 GBAtemp Regular

United States
  3. Jack_Sparrow

Jack_Sparrow Ruthless Pirate
    Banned

United States
    Yeah using OOTHax and Ironhax installer i think you could get Ironhax working...

4. Quantumcat

Quantumcat Dead and alive

Australia
    Try the homebrew forum for better info.

5. You can't really do much with it that you can't already do with your others.
    Since it's 9.7, though, you should be able to run browserhax, I guess. If your others are 9.9+ (though it already has a workaround for New 3DS so that isn't anything really new.)

6. netovsk

netovsk GBAtemp Maniac

Brazil
    You can watch youtube videos, play demos, F2P games and if you live in the United States you can watch netflix on it.

There are also some interesting budget games on eShop if you're willing to spend a bit.

7. kurodax

kurodax GBAtemp Regular

and you can buy and play a legit game, if you want it

8. Ericzander

Ericzander GBAtemp's residential attorney
    Reviewer

Somalia
    There's a lot that you can do with homebrew. Sadly, no pirating for you but with HANS you can do rom hacks. You can get custom themes and stickers as well. Can emulate SNES/NES/GB/C/A/etc.

If you want piracy then you can go the Sky3DS route, but I would wait a while before doing that if I were you.

MelonGx likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - interesting, Anything,