Anything good coming out for DS in the near future?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Zaraf, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Zaraf
    OP

Zaraf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 23, 2005
    Canada
    Edmonton, Alberta
    I hope the DS isn't dead for some good A+ games, but does anyone know of anything good coming out in the near future? I got a 3DS, but I'm hoping more DS still comes out as well. At least stuff that isn't shovelware.

2. RupeeClock

RupeeClock Colors 3D Snivy!

May 15, 2008
    Inchworm Animation just came out for NA DSiWare today, which looks VERY promising for animation enthusiasts.

3. InuYasha

InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

Dec 8, 2007
    United States
    Its dead at the moment but supposely nintendo was talking about doing some translations,but unless something comes up at E3 theres little hope otherwise...

4. Twin989

Twin989 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    hopefully the 4th layton game. im still bummed that capcom isn't localizing miles edgeworth 2.

5. TwinRetro

TwinRetro Don't start nothin', Won't be nothin'

Global Moderator
    Aug 29, 2008
    United States
    Las Vegas, NV
    LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean

...and that's about it.

6. Satangel

Satangel BEAST

Nov 27, 2006
    Belgium
    Bruges, Belgium
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds

Scroll down to see the release lists. Not that good at all, but I doubt you have played every single good DS title out there.

7. shadowmanwkp

shadowmanwkp Your roms are on another rom site

Apr 17, 2008
    Netherlands
    Vleuten, The Netherlands
    Only one I'm aware of is solatorobo which is set for the 1st of July, but that game is Europe-only....

Edit: There's also yu-gi-oh 5d's which is set for the 10th of may in North America, however, the Japanese version is also in english (and is not really a great game TBH)

8. Zaraf
    OP

Zaraf GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 23, 2005
    Canada
    Edmonton, Alberta
    It's too bad not much good stuff is coming out. Let's hope a few sleeper hits come out. But yeah, thanks for the reminder....there are some games out that I haven't gotten around to.