Hardware Anyone's Wii Cursor sometimes shake?

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I notice that sometimes when I try to enter the HOME menu during games, the Wii Cursor shakes a little bit even when it's still. Is that normal?

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine does a little bit too...

I think it's just the way we're pointing it at the sensor bar. If it's from an angle, that could be why. But if you're dead center in the middle of it, then it could be interference of something.

Either try to be dead center in the middle of the sensor bar, or you could even try cleaning the len's of the sensor bar and the Wiimote.

dsfanatic5

Team ICO Freak
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem, so I followed Nintendo's advice, and it worked. Here's the excerpt below:

Quick tip: Cursor (hand) or character movement not responding properly?
Hold the Wii Remote with the button side down. Without using much force, firmly tap the button side of the remote against the palm of your other hand a few times. Doing this does not take a lot of force, so be sure not to tap the Wii Remote very hard. Check for proper response. If the problem is not solved, please follow the rest of the instructions on this page.

mayhem366

Trophies
XP
Country
david432111 said:
That usually happens when you get too close to the sensor bar.

In my experience it is the opposite to this; to far away from the sensor bar.
When to close, the pointer just disappears.

jarock

Trophies
XP
Country
I some times have this issue, but it's down to a reflection from a window either on the sensor or mote.
I just close the blind that is causing the problem and it solves it.
I also have 3 motes 1 I got with it, 1 bought from a local shop and 1 I bought on ebay from china, this one is very sensitive and I don't use it much because it always flickers and adjusting the sensitivity of it thoughs off the others.
It would be great if you could adjust the sensitivity for each mote, but you cannot. So I have to live with it.
Try another mote if you have one, adjust your sensitivity and make sure there is nothing interfering with the sensor bar or inferred mote

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water