Hacking ANYONE WITH A SKY3DS CARD HELP

da1e85

OP
Trophies
XP
Guys all my roms work apart from donkey kong animal crossing resident evil and pokemon x, people are saying change the eeprom how do i do this and pokemon x says corrupt save data i delete that data and it gives the black screen power off error message any help would be gratefully accepted

philipx99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Guys all my roms work apart from donkey kong animal crossing resident evil and pokemon x, people are saying change the eeprom how do i do this and pokemon x says corrupt save data i delete that data and it gives the black screen power off error message any help would be gratefully accepted
You can try my method if you want. Only certain game like Animal crossing new leaf, you need the first old diskwriter and template (11/06/2014)from sky3ds website till sky3ds have fix on it. The only thing you need to know is how to switch. For eeprom to change to yes or no, you need sky3dsctool from sky3ds website to convert the rom. It more apply to the sky3ds card with red button.

For game you write using diskwriter as eeprom=yes. Once game appear on your homescreen, you just need to click the "A" button to play or cycle to the next game using the red button by pressing one click. It will blink continuosly fast and stop blinking at the next game. The game will not cycle if all game is written as eeprom=yes and there is no blinking light once game appear on your homescreen.

For game you write using diskwriter as eeprom=no. (Assume you want to play Game1) Once "Game0" appear on your homescreen, the blue light will start to blink continuously and it will stop once the "Game1" appear on the homescreen. You will realise the blue light will blink again and immediately before it switch to the next "Game2" game, quickly hold on the red button for 5 second and if successfully the blue light will blink continuously but this time is slow and steady. If everything done correctly, "Game1" will stay on the homescreen with blinking light slow and steady still going on. Highlight the "game1" and press "A" button. and it will load the game.

Remember once you finish the game, to be safe from save corruption. Make sure you make a in game save. Click home button to exit out of the game. Since blinking light still going on, clicking the red button have no effect on switching to the next game. Click Setting button. And exit out using "x" button and back to homescreen. The Blinking light will stop for a while and again it will repeat the blinking fast to switch to the next game. The cycling switching process is only for eeprom=no game.

** A problem I encounter so far. When you launch the game and only blank screen appear without any error message, wait a while and see. Especially Super smash bros need longer time to load. But if blank screen continue, it might not be your rom is corrupted. Sometime it might be your microsd is low on diskspace. I did face this issue. What I did is release some disk space by deleting game that I dont play often. And the game finally work.

da1e85

OP
Trophies
XP
i have the blue buttoned sky3ds im just rewriting my games so ill let you know my findings donkey kong is working though now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ +1