• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Anyone watch America's Best Dance Crew last night?

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Man, last night's show was amazing! There's so much more diversity this time around, I thought a lot of the crews were very good. I hate how 'Kid Rainen' guest judged... God he was awful. Every time he'd make a comment, it was just "YO DAWG DAT WAS DOPE STRAIGHT UP YO MAN YOU RIPPED IT STRAIGHT UP" and he talked so fast I thought he was on drugs or something.

Anyone else a fan of ABDC?

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
America's Best Dance Crew was the show where the asian dudes with masks won, right? Because I've actually seen that show, and I watch less than an hour of TV a week...

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I sort of lost interest in the middle of season 2. I guess I missed quite a bit. Ill check back to see what I missed. I remember I created a thread about ABDC but some people mentioned why anyone would watch this kind of "crap." I bet they still feel this way. Either way, I still love dancing shows. I used to be a Bboy, but not those extreme Bboys.

Anyways, hope to catch up on it soon.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I havnt had a chance to watch the new season. Ive been watching since season 1 but season 2 was just so boring to me. Just compare the two winners: Jabbawockeez and some crew no one remembers. The second season was just so plain to me. I thought Fanny pack was the best crew on the show but they got eliminated which ruined it for me. Maybe Ill watch the new season since you seem so excited about it.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Yeah, second season wasn't as good, but I think the winners were pretty good (and they're from Vegas!) Also, I think Kaba Modern should have been the winner of season 1... Kaba was amazing.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Kaba Modern was really good. I also thought Live in Color was good. But the crews in season two were boring or just annoyed me.

thawkins1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
cupajoe38 said:
thawkins1 said:
The Super Crew were awesome and they are from Vegas (so am I). I really don't like this years ABDC.
Does this year still have all of those slow motion shots?

Yep they do
tongue.gif

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
thawkins1 said:
The Super Crew were awesome and they are from Vegas (so am I). I really don't like this years ABDC.
How can you dislike it already? it's only been one episode so far! I thought there were a lot of good crews... That Quest crew from LA, Fly Kicks, the one team with all girls and one guy that do that weird type of dance with the shoes...

thawkins1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
thawkins1 said:
How can you dislike it already? it's only been one episode so far! I thought there were a lot of good crews... That Quest crew from LA, Fly Kicks, the one team with all girls and one guy that do that weird type of dance with the shoes...

Well the groups this year are far under Season 1 and 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.