Gaming Anyone wants a 3DS Club Nintendo code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello everyone, I just received my 3DS that a friend bought for me in the US, but I can't use the code to register it, so if anyone wants it, I can sell it to you. I don't know it 15 usd is too much... maybe someone can suggest a price?

Qazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
C'mon, I'll take almost any amount of money. Hell I can just shove it in the box like the other games!

Qazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
pocchama1996 said:
Qazar said:
C'mon, I'll take almost any amount of money. Hell I can just shove it in the box like the other games!

So I take it my list of 99 awesome things wasn't enough?

Let's just say that if you want something in exchange of information, you don't reveal the information until you obtain said something.
yaynds.gif

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Qazar said:
pocchama1996 said:
Qazar said:

Let's just say that if you want something in exchange of information, you don't reveal the information until you obtain said something.
yaynds.gif
I was thinking that but assumed you'd play nice as I've come to expect of GBAtemp members.

Qazar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Qazar said:
Hello everyone, I just received my 3DS that a friend bought for me in the US, but I can't use the code to register it, so if anyone wants it, I can sell it to you. I don't know it 15 usd is too much... maybe someone can suggest a price?

ZaeZae64 said:
Qazar said:
QUOTE(ZaeZae64 @ Apr 28 2011, 02:45 AM) Are you seriously asking money for a Club Nintendo code?
Ha ha, oh wow.

And that's wrong because ...
It's not worth the money at all.
Do you honestly think the club Nintendo points you get for a 3DS code is worth $15?
Hell, it's not even worth $5

I stated that I dont know if i was asking for too much, I openly said that maybe someone can suggest another price, but if everyone keeps saying that it's worht nothing then I'll asume that you people aren't trolling and cease. Thanks anyway

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Qazar said:
Qazar said:

ZaeZae64 said:
Qazar said:
QUOTE(ZaeZae64 @ Apr 28 2011, 02:45 AM) Are you seriously asking money for a Club Nintendo code?
Ha ha, oh wow.

And that's wrong because ...
It's not worth the money at all.
Do you honestly think the club Nintendo points you get for a 3DS code is worth $15?
Hell, it's not even worth $5

I stated that I dont know if i was asking for too much, I openly said that maybe someone can suggest another price, but if everyone keeps saying that it's worht nothing then I'll asume that you people aren't trolling and cease. Thanks anyway

I believe its worth the link that I gave you.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
In a similar trend, I might have 1 or 2 3ds game club nintendo codes for EUROPE in the next week or two.
I won't charge you, so pm me if you remember in a week.

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nollog said:
In a similar trend, I might have 1 or 2 3ds game club nintendo codes for EUROPE in the next week or two.
I won't charge you, so pm me if you remember in a week.
I am disappoint

admiralvic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZaeZae64 said:
Are you seriously asking money for a Club Nintendo code?
Ha ha, oh wow.
You would be shocked but I got offered Steel Diver and Nintendogs for 5 usd a piece on another site... I couldnt stop laughing. I offered 1 and was called some funny names.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pocchama1996 said:
Qazar said:
of course not! where is the N64KID in that list?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr