Not open for further replies.

Janthran

Solarian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have a 3DS. If it works, I have some friends who would be interested, but they're afraid to try or something.
tokQT.jpg

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 things:
1 - Why did you copy and paste the same coupon 4 freaking times? All the Offer ID's, UPC's, and PIN numbers are the exact same.
2 - See how it says: "Void if copied or transfered"? That means if someone else uses it, it'll register in the company's system, and will not be useable ever again by anyone in any state. And you just copied it onto the internet. You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?
3 - Wrong forum. If you're seriously asking someone to try it, inspite of number 2, this should be in GoT.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Stay off 4chan, kid.
Why? And how do you know it's from 4chan?
How do you know I'm a kid?
Because 4chan sucks now. I know it's from 4chan cuz I used to browse /b/ way back when, and I know you're a kid because you're too afraid to try out a coupon.

Brotip, they can't do shit to you if they find out it's fake besides deny it, generally most stores won't take coupons this large if it doesn't scan, and you should really stay off 4chan, kid.

Reactions: 1 person

Janthran

Solarian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 things:
1 - Why did you copy and paste the same coupon 4 freaking times?
2 - See how it says: "Void if copied or transfered"? That means if someone else uses it, it'll register in the company's system, and will not be useable ever again by anyone in any state. And you just copied it onto the internet. You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?
3 - Wrong forum. If you're seriously asking someone to try it, inspite of number 2, this should be in GoT.
1. It's one freaking image.
2. No, I just found it.
3. This place is for anything, isn't it?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
3 things:
1 - Cuz it's from 4chan.
2 - He's quite retarded, yes.

Janthran

Solarian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stay off 4chan, kid.
Why? And how do you know it's from 4chan?
How do you know I'm a kid?
Because 4chan sucks now. I know it's from 4chan cuz I used to browse /b/ way back when, and I know you're a kid because you're too afraid to try out a coupon.

Brotip, they can't do shit to you if they find out it's fake besides deny it, generally most stores won't take coupons this large if it doesn't scan, and you should really stay off 4chan, kid.
I'm not too afraid to try it myself. I simply don't need another 3DS.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 things:
1. It's one freaking image.
2. No, I just found it.
3. This place is for anything, isn't it?

1 & 2 - Don't bother trying to use this coupon if you found it, it's not copy nor transferable, and since you apparently found it on the internet, it's got a 99.999999% chance of already being used. That's only if it was real in the first place, which if this was actually found on 4chan, is highly unlikely.
3 - No, it's "A place for fun & games", as the description says. This isn't fun, nor a game, so it's GoT material.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since when is "4chan shit" against the rules?

http://gbatemp.net/i...tion=boardrules
"....This is not GameFAQs or 4chan!"
There are quite a few threads here solely for the purpose of posting images.
I guarantee 95% of those are from 4chan.

Don't take me wrong, I have never been to 4chan, I have nothing against it nor people from it, I was just answering your question.

But seriously, this is GoT mateiral, if you legitametly want to chek this coupon. This thread isn't meant for fun nor games.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry about the wrong section, but I can't really move it, can I?

Report yourself, say in th report you want it moved to GoT. I've done it on my own threads tons of times.

BTW, I'm getting out a thing that should say if it's real or fake anyway.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, according to the UPC checker deely-bop I have, this isn't real in any form. It's not a valid coupon, item, product, or any other UPC known as of 3/10/12.

100% fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM