Anyone want to share their netflix account with me?

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Bryon15, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryon15
    OP

Bryon15 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 9, 2010
    United States
    united states
    I want netflix really bad. And every free method I've tried doesn't work or requires a survey that doesn't unlock even after completion. Would anybody be willing to trust me to share their account with? If so PM me. I'm desperate.

2. McHaggis

McHaggis Fackin' Troller

Oct 24, 2008
    You can't afford $6 per month? I'm pretty sure that this thread violates the no begging rule.

On a side note, I'd seriously advise anyone against this. Netflix has a limit of 2 devices for simultaneous streaming, so anybody sharing with you would be running the risk of inconvenience depending on how many are currently sharing in their own home. Just pay the $6.

3. nukeboy95

nukeboy95 Leave luck to heaven.

Aug 24, 2010
    United States
    not sure
    FYI you can only have 2 users on one account at one time

4. jurassicplayer

jurassicplayer Completionist Themer

Mar 7, 2009
    United States
    Pantsuland
    I would be lying if I said that I didn't want your lame plea to completely and utterly fail whence my psychotic laughter would arise as I applaud you for your apparent need of an internet service from an anonymous person that could be anywhere in the world because you fail to somehow procure $6 per month when I'm sure your situation doesn't involve being a hikikomori like myself who lives off of roughly $50 per month for all food expenses and could probably STILL HAVE ENOUGH FOR NETFLIX ._.

As a sidenote though, I happily am living without netflix because I don't need it.

Jetowa likes this.
  5. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States

That was a mouthful to read at first! :D I didn't even know you were still around!!! :) And why do I feel like if a person gives their netflix account he's just gonna change the login info? :P

6. Pedeadstrian

Pedeadstrian GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.

Oct 12, 2012
    United States
    Sandy Eggo
    If you're that against the monthly fee, why not just pirate? Or find change on the street every day and you'll easily find enough money per month.

7. Ryukouki

Ryukouki See you later, guys.

Jan 31, 2008
    United States

Try singing for quarters on a street for a full day, and I'm sure you can make enough for several months. :P

BortzANATOR, nukeboy95 and Jetowa like this.
  8. Jetowa

Jetowa Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 1, 2012
    United States
    Louisiana, USA
    I've shared my Netflix account with friends before, and I just wanna warn yah that when people get something for free they tend to give it out for the same value they paid for it. Plus it was really weird having to explain to my mom why Zombie Strippers and the like where all on the recently watched list! ^_^

9. Bryon15
    OP

Bryon15 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 9, 2010
    United States
    united states
    I wish I had friends. :(

10. Rizsparky

Rizsparky Saiyan Prince

Aug 13, 2007
    The Future
    You don't automatically make friends... go out and get some you bum!

11. Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.

Jan 2, 2011
    A side note: why do people keep saying $6 a month? Netflix is $8 a month for the instant streaming service. If you're getting it for a $2 less a month, I know a couple people who would appreciate your black magic. On a related note, someone would have to be positively stupid to share their Netflix account with a complete stranger. Hell, even if you share it with a good friend, you run the risk of getting screwed by them making the mistake of handing it out as if it doesn't matter.

12. Bryon15
    OP

Bryon15 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 9, 2010
    United States
    united states
    But. I'm trustworthy. I wouldn't do anything bad to their account.

13. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    You know there are "other" methods to get movies.... Methods where you dont have to wait 30 days and you can get almost any movie (much more then netflix).

Also its free.

14. Depravo

Depravo KALSARIKÄNNIT

Global Moderator
    GBAtemp Patron
    Depravo is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 13, 2008
    Purgatory
    That's EXACTLY what an untrustworthy person would say. Anyway...

ComeTurismO and nukeboy95 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.