Homebrew anyone want to play some ctrquake with me??? and how???

Megalegacy98

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
D

Deleted-236924

Pretty sure it doesn't just work that way
Could Hamachi work?
Possibly may make things laggy but could be worth a try, I dunno.
To make two computers appear as if they are on the same network, i have no idea if you could like, connect a 3DS to a network like that and then have two computers connected through hamachi and make the 3DSes think they are on the same local network, idk.
Or maybe I'm dumb and that isn't how hamachi works at all lol.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Blue

jernk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could Hamachi work?
Possibly may make things laggy but could be worth a try, I dunno.
To make two computers appear as if they are on the same network, i have no idea if you could like, connect a 3DS to a network like that and then have two computers connected through hamachi and make the 3DSes think they are on the same local network, idk.
Or maybe I'm dumb and that isn't how hamachi works at all lol.
Can consoles/external devices connect to hamachi? I've used it a few years ago, but that was only limited to PC

D

Deleted-236924

Can consoles/external devices connect to hamachi? I've used it a few years ago, but that was only limited to PC
I'm not sure, if not hamachi then I wonder if it would be possible to have another software do something like this.
'cause your computer and your 3DS would be on the same local network, so I wonder if there would be a way for the computer to kinda put the 3DS in another local network with someone else's 3DS over the internet.

I mean, this connects via internet but apparently only uses local IPs or something? I'm not too savvy when it comes to that so I don't know if there could be a way to "forward" a local ip like this to the internet somehow.

That or maybe see if it'd be possible to modify ctrquake to use actual public IPs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool