Hacking Homebrew Anyone want their PSP downgraded?

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

If anyone's interested in having their PSP downgraded, but doesn't want to pay the hefty price for Lumines right now, let me know. I've done about 25 PSP's in the past year and have had 100% success rate, across all of the motherboard revisions. All I ask is you pay shipping
smile.gif
after the downgrade I can put on 3.40 OE (the modified firmware) if you'd like afterwards.

Regards.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
You're a good man. Too bad I don't need your services. But thanks for the kind gesture
smile.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hardly see Lumines as being a hefty price to pay for game seeing as the greatest hits version can be used as well.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I was lucky enough to get luminies when it first came out in the USA. I imported it for my japanese PSP.

Yeah, who woulda thought it would be key for downgraded 3.50 and under
happy.gif

Mind you, I downgraded back then with Liberty City Stories and the Tiff exploits. I recently bought Lumines for assisting others who wish to downgrade too without buying the game, or for those who want to downgrade but don't feel comfortable doing so.

Masta_mind257

Trophies
XP
Country
lol as soon as i found out about the exploit i had to get sum cash, then i ran to GAME but was stopped half way by an old relative (embarassed me 1st then left) and then i bought a pre-owned Lumines for £10 which is about $20.

nycwii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.