Gaming Anyone used their 3DS?

NEO-BAHAMUT-

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So since I picked up my switch I really don't have the need to use my 3ds. I know Nintendo claim that this isn't going to replace the 3ds but the fact that it is also a hand held console to me it really is replacing it and I feel that as time goes on and more games come out it really will kill the 3DS. Is anyone finding time to switch between consoles?

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to replace the 3ds. They just didnt want to say anything.
Remember it wasnt suppose to replace the Wii u.

But no i havent use my 3ds but i wasnt using it much before the switch. There just wasnt much out there that i wanted to play. Got pokemon and just got tired after a while and didnt play it.

And once more mutli player games come out the switch will take off like a rocket and be an handheld beat.
Just think about a real good pokemon that you can dock your tv and then take it on the go with you and battle people anywhere anytime.
And splatoon and mario will really kick that all off

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see the switch replacing the 3ds. Maybe once the switch is hacked, but with a9lh, the 3ds can do much more than the switch. Also, once u are done playing botw, wtf will u play? /s (serious doe)
Also, with how prone to damage that thing is, no way would i carry it in a pocket with the same confidence that i can the 3ds.

sigboe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Probably not going to use my 3DS again until its old and I want to play retro 3DS games. I have the majoras mask edition, so I just put it on my Nintendo display, which is by now almost just a zelda display with some extra carts.

Last edited by sigboe,

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I bought the 3ds, hacked it and never played after that for some reason
might be due to the fact that the previous one got stole and i lost all my saves so i kinda ragequited and didn't wanted to do all over again

sigboe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What's a nintendo display?

A shelf where you put your Nintendo memorophilia. Its the shelf under my Star Wars display, which is the shelf under my general scifi display. In the very bottom shelf under Nintendo, I put all my liquor. Fiancé says she likes it, just hope she lets me keep it when she moves in here after she comes back from Chicago.

ootnes2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So since I picked up my switch I really don't have the need to use my 3ds. I know Nintendo claim that this isn't going to replace the 3ds but the fact that it is also a hand held console to me it really is replacing it and I feel that as time goes on and more games come out it really will kill the 3DS. Is anyone finding time to switch between consoles?

Until Nintendo releases a pocket sized Switch mini, there is still a need for the 3ds.

D

Deleted User

with the current library of games that on the switch it can't even replace the wii u. nintendo desperately needs third party support and big AAA games or else this is would be their last console and i really don't want that it will happen. it doing well now because people are curious and it's a new thing but with their poor library and ridiculous prices for every game it not going to last long.

Trophies
XP
with the current library of games that on the switch it can't even replace the wii u. nintendo desperately needs third party support and big AAA games or else this is would be their last console and i really don't want that it will happen. it doing well now because people are curious and it's a new thing but with their poor library and ridiculous prices for every game it not going to last long.
"ridiculous prices"? They are $60, like any other home console game.

D

Deleted User

"ridiculous prices"? They are $60, like any other home console game.
I wasn't talking about games like zelda. I was talking about games like bomberman and other indie games that should cost no more than 15$. I also heard that some of the games that on the switch cost less on other consoles

Last edited by ,
Reactions: Subtle Demise

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1