Anyone tested if PS TV Whitelist hack still works on FW3.60?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by vita-gamer, Jun 30, 2016.

1. vita-gamer
    OP

vita-gamer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2016
    Netherlands
    Hi people,

Recently I've applied the Whitelist hack on my PS TV(firmware 3.20).
    I did the more compatible method which was by modifying the database by adding the triggers. It stated that the hack could only get removed by a database rebuild. However I don't know if a firmware update to 3.60 would remove those triggers form the database. So far I've only read about one guy who went through the 3.60 update and retained the whitelist hack(with the same db method) but I guess I would like to try to hear it from more sources to be sure of it before I make the move myself an update to 3.60.

So my question is, has anyone else retained the whitelist hack after the update 3.60?

Btw I don't care about the hacks, all I want is to play is Ratchat & Clank the trilogy and be updated on psn so that I access all features on my PS TV.

2. vita-gamer
    OP

vita-gamer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2016
    Netherlands
    Okay nevermind, I just decided to update it to 3.60 and the whitelist hack is still active and everything seems to be working fine.

3. Belmondo

Belmondo GBAtemp Regular

Jul 24, 2007
    New Zealand
    Just keep it offline.. If you connect to the internet and refresh an live screen it will overwrite the whitelist

4. vita-gamer
    OP

vita-gamer Newbie

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2016
    Netherlands
    It's fine as long I don't rebuild my database. I need it to be online, I still want to collect my trophies for Ratchet & Clank

5. Belmondo

Belmondo GBAtemp Regular

Jul 24, 2007
    New Zealand
    If you click refresh on any live screen to check for an update it replaces the whitelist