I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've watched the first season and am on the second season right now.
They seem to be taking a break, but the next episode airs first or second week of February.

Personally, I think this is a great show; a good mixture of action, drama, comedy.. it's just good. (:

Has anyone else been watching this? What're your impressions of the show?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I watched it when I was stateside and have continued to watch since I left, a bit unrealistic but better than most of the other stuff coming out.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been really enjoying Chuck as well. I haven't enjoyed the second season as much as I did the first but it's still been pretty good. The second season has more of a Man From UNCLE feel to it, I liked the whole bumbling spy feel of the first.

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've been watching it and enjoying it from the start. Not my favorite show, but highly watchable.

Besides, the agent protecting him is one of the hottest things ever on TV. Sarah's pretty cute too.
tongue.gif

Seriously though, they could put Yvonne Strahovski on stage juggling with a monkey for an hour every Monday night, and I'd watch it.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
lol I see what you did there!

She is lovely isn't she! Cheers for the imdb link as well. Been meaning to have a look what else she's been in, which ain't alot unfortunately. The Asian chick, his mates girlfriend, is pretty damned fine as well! The both could double team to kick my ass any time they want.
wink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watched the first two episodes, it seemed decent but I wasn't that fussed about watching.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
For the first season I used to make time to sit down and watch it, but lately it's become one of those shows I put while doing other things. If the two main chicks in weren't so hot I don't think I'd still be watching it though. It's going more for the spy element than the comedy element recently.

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's probably one of my favorites. I really like the mixture of comedy/action/and so on.
Even if it's slow at some parts, it's still entertaining to me. (:

Javacat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I loved watching the first season, spotting the geeky references (and then explaining them to other people
tongue.gif
). I'm quite enjoying the second season, although not as much as the first. Still... wish they would hurry up and show some more soon!

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yes, I wonder why they're taking such a long break. O.o
According to several major sites, season two didn't end yet.

And I also agree with the rest of you that season one was the most enjoyable, but I still love this season. (:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs