Anyone seen Fast 5?

gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
I went and saw it yesterday with a friend and damn was it epic. Far by the best Fast and Furious Movie to date. I don't know if it was released in America yet but for us Aussies it was Wow. If you have a spare 15-20 bucks go see this movie!

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gokujr1000 said:
I went and saw it yesterday with a friend and damn was it epic. Far by the best Fast and Furious Movie to date. I don't know if it was released in America yet but for us Aussies it was Wow. If you have a spare 15-20 bucks go see this movie!

HAH! Try $8.95 here
smile.gif

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
gokujr1000 said:

HAH! Try $8.95 here
smile.gif
HAH! Try *does some conversion* $4-5 here.
smile.gif

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yea i saw it 2 days ago, it was pretty decent. I still liked Tokyo Drift better.
I also realised that Fast 5 is before Tokyo Drift, thats why Han is still alive during the course of the movie. But it was cool to see the guy from the first Fast and Furious back.
smile.gif

Does anyone know how the Fast and the Furious movies are placed in chronological order?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Didn't know it was out yet. I don't know if I'll find the time to go to the cinema's but it's a definite download for me!
Watched all the other films, some were good, some were average. But I all enjoyed them!

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
gokujr1000 said:
Han died in Tokyo Drift but because of the new Cast and Timeline errors etc. it's been confirmed that it actually is based after the original series so it comes after Fast 5 chronologically.
These things have a timeline? Seriously?
Tokyo Drift was weird, they just took someone completely unrelated and took him somewhere completely unrelated to the first 2 movies. First 2 movies were about undercover cops, 3rd was just some kid into street racing.

Not excited because these movies don't interest me enough to go and see in the cinema. I generally only watch them when they come on TV, even then not too much.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Brilliant story (Continued from others) Heaps of useless parts,
Like when they are practicing to get past the cameras, that doesn't even get used
The others in the series had more to do with cars, whilst this was more of an action film. Overall an 8.5/10 for me.

gokujr1000

OP
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
gifi4 said:
Brilliant story (Continued from others) Heaps of useless parts,
Like when they are practicing to get past the cameras, that doesn't even get used
The others in the series
Actually that was in there for a reason. To see whether anyone of them was Fast enough to make it past the Security Cameras which none of them could have possibly done. It shows actual planning to break into the Police Station with allot of Trial and Error and mistakes they make it actually helps the story allot.

zeromac said:
Does anyone know how the Fast and the Furious movies are placed in chronological order?
The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
Fast and Furious
Fast 5
Tokyo Drift

Depending on the next film Tokyo Drift could end up being 6th Place in Chronological order it all depends on whether Han is Dead in the next film or not.
QUOTE(Jamstruth @ Apr 24 2011, 08:00 PM)
Tokyo Drift was weird, they just took someone completely unrelated and took him somewhere completely unrelated to the first 2 movies. First 2 movies were about undercover cops, 3rd was just some kid into street racing.
I agree on Tokyo Drift, they approached the main character from the first two movies to be in Tokyo Drift but he declined the role so they had to get a brand new cast and re-write the script and sort of start a spin-off of the original movies. I'm so glad they never made a sequel the whole Drift King thing was a bit ridiculous.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Satangel said:
Didn't know it was out yet. I don't know if I'll find the time to go to the cinema's but it's a definite download for me!
Watched all the other films, some were good, some were average. But I all enjoyed them!
Yeah, it's not. Release date is April 29th according to the trailers here.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Jamstruth said:
gokujr1000 said:
Han died in Tokyo Drift but because of the new Cast and Timeline errors etc. it's been confirmed that it actually is based after the original series so it comes after Fast 5 chronologically.

Not excited because these movies don't interest me enough to go and see in the cinema. I generally only watch them when they come on TV, even then not too much.
Tokyo Drift was garbage purely because it had tuner cars in it, stupid crappy rice rockets couldn't come anywhere near close to some of the cars in the other movies.

Ringo619

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty decent not a whole lot of racing tho imo but i liked the story line but my fav part was the rock vs vin diesel. epic fight

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Loved it, glad to see Han back (Of course that makes Fast Five a prequel), with all that aside, I loved the part where they get the hand-print, ooo yeah, so original.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The arcade version is so fun but the ports yikes lol