Anyone remember the BladePad gamepad?

xdarkmario

Philosopher
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was extremely excited about the announcement of the bladepad gamepad for iphone. Provided the fact i have a android i was excited all the same. The design is flawless and small, it has all the right amount of controls and i just love the button layout. but im sad that it seems that the project is dead with the last thing said is tat we are looking for a way to make it work on IOS 7. we are on ios 8 and soon 9.
i really wanted one. i see that a few people (mostly beta testers) have some early copies.
i was wondering if anyone knows who may be selling a beta test version?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was extremely excited about the announcement of the bladepad gamepad for iphone. Provided the fact i have a android i was excited all the same. The design is flawless and small, it has all the right amount of controls and i just love the button layout. but im sad that it seems that the project is dead with the last thing said is tat we are looking for a way to make it work on IOS 7. we are on ios 8 and soon 9.
i really wanted one. i see that a few people (mostly beta testers) have some early copies.
i was wondering if anyone knows who may be selling a beta test version?

Just watched the Youtube video. I would LOVE to have a android compatible controller like this! My MOGA Pro does her job well but something as compact as this would kick so much ass!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: