Hacking Question Anyone played online with SX OS yet?

Frexxos

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
We will see what Nintendo will do in the next days. Maybe its true and they are collecting "data" for a big ban wave. who knows...

the most annoying part for me is: when you are in flight mode you cannot play multiplayer games... because your joycons or pro controller won't work -_-

KTroopA

Trophies
XP
Country
So for those that have activated the license online from their switch - did you use default internet settings for connection to the internet or the DNS settings specific for switchbru and the homebrew appstore?

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
We will see what Nintendo will do in the next days. Maybe its true and they are collecting "data" for a big ban wave. who knows...

the most annoying part for me is: when you are in flight mode you cannot play multiplayer games... because your joycons or pro controller won't work -_-
Then remove your wifi connection?

Indominusda1e

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@Indominusda1e for research purposes: notice when you went online, how long, what you played exactly, what dump you used, and if you will be banned notice when you was banned. So we can use this "data" to find out how nintendo reacts to all this.
Not a problem anything to help out I played yesterday for about 3 hours in total online Splatoon will find the rest out when I'm home from work

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So for those that have activated the license online from their switch - did you use default internet settings for connection to the internet or the DNS settings specific for switchbru and the homebrew appstore?
Default internet settings

NO_ob

Trophies
XP
Country

you dont need flight mode you can just disconnect wifi lel

Reactions: Frexxos

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
now some of us have our SX OS
*fixed

Has anyone updated backup games yet while In SX?
That's the only thing I'm really curious about.
If that's not possible we would need update dumps for everything as well.

I don't care about being banned, so will gladly experiment by trying to go online with a BBB dump.
If that's true and you really don't care about being banned do us all a favour and just try to update a backup instead of playing with a backup online (which I can tell you would get you instantly banned).

Last edited by lordelan,

MehMeh27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
*fixed

That's the only thing I'm really curious about.
If that's not possible we would need update dumps for everything as well.

If that's true and you really don't care about being banned do us all a favour and just try to update a backup instead of playing with a backup online (which I can tell you would get you instantly banned).

Sure, will do that then, as I was planning to try updating them anyway.

Reactions: lordelan

LikeATrollFace

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry, just to clarify, you have been into eShop while you are booted into SX CFW?

From what is now understand from that Reddit post, if you try to play a public backup online (a BBB release) which has no header/cert info as they were cleaned by BBB, you will be insta banned.
And if you use a header from a different game that you own and put it on a public backup, then you will get insta banned if you go online with it too as the headers are game specific.
At least that what I took from the sciresm post.
No, you will not be 'insta banned', we just know that Nintendo is able to detect it, we have yet to see them actually ban someone for it.

Robman2122

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

When you turn flight mode on, there are separate toggles below that to re-enable bluetooth for the joycons. Just turn that back on and you're all set.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Reactions: rom1stel

RednaxelaNnamtra

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can we take a Valid Cert form one Game and inject it into an Dump? Like in the 3DS Days?
The cert includes informations about the game, so you could only insert certs of the game you are playing.
So injecting a EU splatoon cert in EU splatoon is possible, but injecting a splatoon cert in arms is detectable by Nintendo.

Reactions: Craftyawesome

Darkosaur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Started a bbb game nba 2k18,my wlan was on,i was disconnected from the nintendo internet service.. can't remember what the original message was..

NightStorm1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
The cert includes informations about the game, so you could only insert certs of the game you are playing.
So injecting a EU splatoon cert in EU splatoon is possible, but injecting a splatoon cert in arms is detectable by Nintendo.
I wonder if there would be a way to spoof the Game Titles in the Certs.

blackwhitexy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia

You can enable joycons/bluetooth in flight mode in settings.

Reactions: snails1221

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16