Hacking Question Anyone played online with SX OS yet?

Stecker8

Plug
Trophies
Website
www.kernelhack10.3.com
XP
Country
I tested online service with backup, by LAN connection.

The game was Runner3, when the stage has finished, the game is connected to Server.

The header of the game is void (erased for the original uploader, I guess BBB or similar).

The connection only was a few seconds, but appeared a message of Horizon where say that the game is banned of Nintendo Server.

After, I reboot the Switch in Stock FW and I could to play (and yet) to other (original) games online, as Splatoon 2 or Arms.

I don't care if I will be banned, I have two Switch, for backups and the other for online play.
This happened to me two times

Melon_Lord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is what I'm wondering. I've dumped my own carts, with my own header. Am I able to play these online without any risk?
A lot of people claim it to be a safe endeavour. Also Nintendo can't technically do anything to you since there is a single copy being circulated ie your own with the apt header and certificate. Should be safe.

Homebrew22

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title suggests, now most of us have our SX OS (and it lives up to our expectations!) I'm wondering if anyone has played Splatoon, DOOM, Mario Kart online etc yet?

If so, let us know if/when you get banned :rofl2:

I'm too scared to do it myself but just curious.

:switch:

I have not run any pirated games online, but I have played and updated my own cart backups while on SX OS, and am doing just fine so far. I did ant exact cart dump, padding and all, so that in theory it should appear the exact same as if my own carts are in the system. I play Splatoon and have no issues.

Melon_Lord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I play my own dump of mario kart and tennis aces online and i´m not banned so far.
I have not run any pirated games online, but I have played and updated my own cart backups while on SX OS, and am doing just fine so far. I did ant exact cart dump, padding and all, so that in theory it should appear the exact same as if my own carts are in the system. I play Splatoon and have no issues.
Thanks. Now I'll finally buy sx os and give my backup games a shot

Melon_Lord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
btw i also trimmed the xci files i play online with, imo it doesn´t makes a difference cause sxos emulates the file as a whole cartrige.
where did you buy your license from? Do you know how long it takes for the license to be delivered?

der:Tom

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Me and my friends all ordered at online-trends, key takes 10-12 hours i ordered in the evening, next morning i had it in my emails

magico29

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We will see what Nintendo will do in the next days. Maybe its true and they are collecting "data" for a big ban wave. who knows...

the most annoying part for me is: when you are in flight mode you cannot play multiplayer games... because your joycons or pro controller won't work -_-
i am not playing online,hell no baby.

perropinton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have updated two .xci games (Kirby and Fifa 18) while using the original firmware and I’m doing fine. Haven’t played online yet, but will try and let you know. I always have airplane mode on while using SXOS

perropinton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I have updated two .xci games (Kirby and Fifa 18) while using the original firmware and I’m doing fine. Haven’t played online yet, but will try and let you know. I always have airplane mode on while using SXOS

I just got banned after trying Fifa 18 online (error 2124-4025h

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay si I got the( 2124-4025) error while playing a FIFA 18 .xci online but then I runner the original firmware and opened Fortnite and it works

Apparently Nintendo only bans pirate games

perropinton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I just got banned after trying Fifa 18 online (error 2124-4025h

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Okay si I got the( 2124-4025) error while playing a FIFA 18 .xci online but then I runner the original firmware and opened Fortnite and it works

Apparently Nintendo only bans pirate games

I haven’t played since then and I just tried to play fortnite and got the 2124-4007 error. So I am banned forever :(

Reactions: SonicRegret

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)