Gaming Anyone play Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars?

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting into the game and I uploaded 20 free star levels to help out anyone struggling to get that 5k of stars for gold mario. Do you think tipping stars between friends back and forth will unlock all the stamps? I'm willing to try this with someone trustworthy.

For anyone that wants free stars my Nintendo ID is RemixDeluxe

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably won't be playing it but my 9 &12 year old boys have it on the 3ds now and I will consider getting it for WiiU. If you dont mind kids I can set them up. You can contact me if there are any problems.

RemixDeluxe

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I probably won't be playing it but my 9 &12 year old boys have it on the 3ds now and I will consider getting it for WiiU. If you dont mind kids I can set them up. You can contact me if there are any problems.
Thats no problem with me. With this game like the title suggest it heavily relies on tipping to get any of the decent parts used for creating worthwhile levels which is why lots of people have created "free stars" levels to alleviate the high star cost for some of these parts *cough*goldmario5000stars*cough*. When you play other people's created levels the creator is rewarded with a star while the player is rewarded with 3 assuming they 100% the level. If you feel they did an excellent job making that level you can tip them with stars you have earned so they can use those stars to buy parts to make greater levels. This whole game is honestly is more of a grinding chore than it should be and the worst part is despite having cross platform purchase (finally Nintendo, you caught up with the rest of the competition) the game data is not cross platform so if you want to play on your other system you would have to start completely over from scratch.

Now that I got that out of my system, I just wanna tip back and forth with someone to unlock all 73 stamps this game has to offer. Thanks again for the help.

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Before the end of Miiverse I played a lot to unlock (most) items in the workshop.

I found out two things

1) You can't delete the levels you have made prior to the Miiverse shutdown! I had created 15 levels just to help others gather stars. They are now a waste of space!
2) You can't really save new levels. You can play them in the workshop itself (by testing them), but you can't play them with the background you've chosen. It's always the boring white background. So then why did I try to unlock all those backgrounds in the first place?

In summary: what a waste of time. Nintendo should have been more clear. They stated you could still play the levels "you create". They should have stated "you created before the shutdown".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1