Anyone play Kingdom of Loathing?

P

pasc

I thought you would make fun of KH at first ^^. What is this game about ? Sounds interesting.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I used to until I got banned permanently for calling a moderator a loser after he attacked a member with racist abuse.

They can give but they can't take it.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
I played it a year ago, finished it as a Disco Bandit, started playing again as a Pastamancer.. than my account got deleted cause I spent too much time withouth playing.

One of the funniest and smartest games I've ever played

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'll agree with CockroachMan, it was funniest games online I've played. Shame about the moderators. I played as Disco Bandit, haven't got past Level 9 though. *shame*

FrEEz902

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Egypt
Yeah, this game was hilarious. I played as a Sauce-something >_< don't remember. I loved that the help in the beginning was a bird by the name of 'The Toot Oriole' xD. I also loved the fact that I didn't get it while my 8-year-old sister did Also, currency as meat o.O

However I got bored of it and stopped at like level 13 or something
unsure.gif

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it was something that start with A...

I'll need to go in the chat and find out.

EDIT: Ugh, my account expired. 60 days of inactive. Oh well.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I played this several years ago after finding out about it from my sister. I finished it as an Accordion Thief. I had also managed to lure some friends that I played MMOs with to play it, and we made a guild called The Lords of Roxor (with a motto of "We Stand For Everything That Roxors Joor Boxors) (no 0s, was done that way to be weird). After a while we got tired of it because it came to the point of where the only thing to do every day was login, make and eat hell ramen, and perform various other mundane tasks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum