ROM Hack Anyone Pissed off at the number of Pokesav topics?

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean, I used to come to this section for interesting homebrew/ rom hacking topics, but now there's just pages of "Pokesav help"

(image for future reference)

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
im not "pissed" But I really think people should be not as gamefaqy and try harder to keep all the topics reduced,,, i mean...
I'm sure all these "help" and "mac" and stuff could've been in one and the same help or faq topic... (So maybe a mod want to merge all those pokesav topics into the faq or a junkbin or so?)

Zinic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I whole heartedly agree, which is why I wrote the FAQ posted on these boards. Hopefully this'll reduce the number of new threads started for PokeSav and leave this forum for what it's supposed to be.

We really do need a mod to help clean up the current ones though.

D

Deleted User

this long list of topics reminds us all of one thing : if you want love, go for the pokemons ! We all know there's tons of far better/more useful stuff in this part of the board. But you can't beat such a high demand... makes me a bit bitter, sorry.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It kinda annoys me since I don't care about Pokemon at all, but I'm not "pissed off" by it. They will die down after awhile and things will go back to normal.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I can only say one thing in reply to this topic... PRAISE THE LORD IT'S NOT BARNEY!!! (aka: remember, it can always be worse
laugh.gif
). It sure would be nice if every topic with "poke" in it's name got shunted to a separate area, though (preferably in a little ball with a disabled button, that one can throw away easily enough).

shaffaaf27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this thread is wierd......

look at they hype for pokemon. it was huge. and once its been released you dont just think the hype will die down?

its gonna be liek this for a while, and it will go up again wen the PAL releases are released

Wuschmaster

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i'm pissed off how many people ruin the game for anyone who plays it honestly.

everyone just ignored the disclaimer on the official pokesav website saying not using it to cheat pokemon for online battles/trades. and they also didnt allow this tool to be distributed elsewhere.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
the number of topics in general pisses me off, especially since I think the game is pretty shit, I really hate gamefreak, theyre the stupidest and laziest game developers out
worst thing is, they got lucky, and got handed the pokemon franchise, so they'll never have to change

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all