Anyone out there using G6 Lite with DS phat?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by skomand, Oct 8, 2006.

Oct 8, 2006
  1. skomand
    OP

Newcomer skomand Member

United States
    If so, please share your experiences... experience any troubles not encountered by folks using DS Lite?

2. ugly_rose

Member ugly_rose GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sweden
    I could think up some issues, I mean for example strained or extra muscular fingers are not uncommon if using the DS phat, and you also need to have a strong lamp so that you can see the screen. Otherwise you can get trouble with your eyes.

Hardware-wise I'm pretty sure that the G6 lite works exactly the same on the fat one as on the slim I-did-not-eat-enough-porridge-during-my-childhood DS.

3. gr33dy

Member gr33dy GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Not quite sure what "ugly_rose" is saying.... [​IMG]

My bro has a DS Phat and a G6 Lite and he has not had any issues with it thus far. I have a DS Lite and a G6 Lite and it operates exactly the same as his. When he first got it, we had a bit of trouble trying to figure out how to get it secured properly in the GBA case, but after I saw a pic online of the way it's supposed to fit, it went in fine. Overall, he has not had any issues and the casing fits perfectly!

4. skomand
    OP

Newcomer skomand Member

United States
    excellent....maybe i'll put my fat DS on a diet. then i'll eat hotpockets in front of it, savoring the hot pockety goodness while it eats a measly plate of lettuce. mwahahaha