Anyone ordered G6 Lite from Hopebuy?

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by JPH, Aug 7, 2006.

Aug 7, 2006
  1. JPH
    OP

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    If you have please tell me, not sure about them. And also do they have navy shells?

2. luisnavas

Newcomer luisnavas Newbie

Nicaragua
    i ordered from there and they were super helpful, they replied to my questions really fast and they send the product on the day they said they would and the g6 lite came with the white g6 lite and then a light blue and navy blue shell it also came with a gba shell wich i really don't know what its for... but they were really good and i will definately buy from them again

3. Topsy

Member Topsy GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    They were excellent to me too. Fast e-mail replies and super helpful. Shipping was 2 days by DHL from them to me... Couldn't ask for better service IMO.

4. Child Abuser

Newcomer Child Abuser Member

United States
    Very reliable and helpful. fast shipping. i believe the color cases you get are random, you can try requesting navy and most likely they'll do it.

i just ordered 2 more from them, 1 for my bro and the other for a friend so we can all play together.

5. Mr-Metal

Newcomer Mr-Metal Member

Sweden
    Ordered from them! Got it with DHL in a few days to sweden... Great packaging also! All colors included...

6. lusdekkar

Newcomer lusdekkar Newbie

Australia
    I also ordered from them, they sent it out pretty quick, but it still took DHL around 5 days to get it to my door. It was stuck in HK for 2 days for whatever reason, finally arrived in Australia on Saturday. However, there are no delieveries over the weekend so had to wait for monday :\

7. beedog19

Member beedog19 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I ordered from them, had a couple problems which they sorted out very quickly. I got my G6lite 3 days after shipping and love it. I do have a navy shell so if you don't get one maybe we can trade?

8. TheSpade

Member TheSpade GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I pre-ordered from them 3 weeks prior to the first shipment. They were very responsive to each e-mail I sent inquiring the delays, which were on the part of G6/M3 Team. The package arrived as promised, and everything worked fine. Also, just to put this out there, another buyer from HopeBuy had apparently received a defective unit out of the box. Though he had to pay to return it, HopeBuy stated that upon inspection, they would reinburse him for the shipping costs and resend the item at no cost. Now, that's great service coming for a shop based in China.

9. wayne

wayne Newbie

brilliant delivery sevice from DHL ordered mine 5 days ago and it arrivered this morning, and i kept track of the parcel from DHL.
    and all the color are there, and it in english can`t ask for much!
    (didn`t even expect hopebuy to have them in stock).

10. ledats

Member ledats Advanced Member

Norway
    I've asked this question before in the psxbox.net thread; do hopebuy send the package as a "gift" or do they write the exact value on the package? If they send it as a gift, I won't have to pay additional taxes...

11. inter4ever

Member inter4ever GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well,you can tell them in hte forum to mark it as a gift.This way you won't be charged.

12. Mr-Metal

Newcomer Mr-Metal Member

Sweden
    I asked for GIFT value $20, and so they did! =)
    Awesome! No tax, no delay!

13. ledats

Norway
    Thanks to both of you! Much appreciated! [​IMG]

14. pelago

Member pelago Member

United Kingdom
    Damn, do they only mark it as a gift if you ask them to? I didn't ask them to and they've already posted it. Hope I don't get hit by a customs charge...

15. NeoShaggy

Newcomer NeoShaggy Member

Mexico
    I ordered from Mexico and they shipped it fast after receiving the payment 5 days ago, but the UPS tracking number doesn't work. I didn't asked them to mark it as a gift, I hope they do it anyways. :b

16. gaiyachu

Newcomer gaiyachu Member

Netherlands
    I have the same problem, the tracking number doesn't get recognized by the TNT tracking page. They did however do what i requested from them (G6-Lite english version with a black cover and the shipment to be sent as low value).

17. fiz1

Newcomer fiz1 Newbie

Although the tracking number didn't show on the shippers website, the package was received in three days. Due to that reason and the impressive communication by the hope buy team, I'm please with them.

18. ledats

Norway
    Did you use the forum to request the black cover, or did you use the "request" form at the bottom of the ordering page when you placed the order? Cause that's what I did when I ordered it earlier this evening... Hope they understand! Also, how long does it take for them to ship it when using PayPal (which I did)? Anyone else who used PayPal as payment at hopebuy.com?

19. ledats

Norway
    BTW, hi there, neighbour! [​IMG]

20. gaiyachu

Newcomer gaiyachu Member

Netherlands
    I used both and later i got a confirmation through the forums.
    Paid them using paypal and it took less then an hour for me to receive a mail saying that they received the payment.