Gaming Anyone ordered a switch in the UK from Studio Catalog

SquidgyBean

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I am wondering If anyone has ordered their Nintendo Switches from the catalog Studio and can let me know their experiences?

Basically I ordered mine 10 days ago, I ordered one from there cause most of the bundles said pre order (mario kart) out of stock ( some bundles) and a few bundles including mine said stock available and 10 days delivery.

The last 4 days my console has been waiting dispatch but I've been told it's directly comming from the manufacturer. When I asked customer services what was going on they said I would receive an email from Nintendo to arrange delivery when ready.

So far I have heard nothing but was told they are definantly in stock. Yet it's the 10th day I think it's annoying me though cause I ordered mine 10 days ago and still waiting dispatch and Argos has just had a ton delivered for anyone to just walk in and buy and I'm still pissing waiting. I thought people's orders were supposed to be fulfilled before them being sold as walk ins?

Last edited by SquidgyBean,

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I got mine click and collect Tesco, 5 days after launch, easy as pie. Zelda delivery from Argos took 1day. Both stores showed out of stock across the board but delivery and click and collect both took 1 day (effectively 2 working days).

Getting things from the warehouse round here was a lot easier than from stores it seemed. I'd cancel your order and try an Argos next day delivery or a Tesco click and collect, you'll probably have it Monday.

(Argos do a pay monthly card if you need to spread the cost, 0% interest for 6 months I think)

Last edited by Risingdawn,

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't find a single place that has them in stock. No stores near me, no online stores, amazon just has people reselling them for $100+ more than msrp, with 90% of those accounts being "just created".

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Studio is like Very, Littlewoods and all those catalogue retailers. Unless you can get a deal on them, then you should avoid. Speaking of Very, they have a discount code for new users to use so that could be useful to buy a Switch for cheaper than the retail price.

A ton of people on the web said that GameSeek was running a scam having a pre-order price of £198.50 and now those same folks wish they had gotten it from them. I did and I'm happy but haven't played on it for a while now. :-/

Wiisel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Bought mine off Nintendo store day after release with next day delivery on a Sunday other than that I've seen good stocks in Sainsbury's even when the stores next door are totally out including BoTW. Very were listing stock to ship end of the month no idea if they are sold out or if you want a bundle I believe currys/pc world do one online plus they have credit options.

TimX24968B

"That guy"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone know how often these stores are typically restocked, like amazon, target, and most of the U.S. retailers on the nintendo switch buy now site?
Can't seem to find one anywhere. Already got BoTW for switch from some giftcards sitting in my wallet for a year I forgot about, but no clue where to find it in stock

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: +1