Hacking Anyone ordered a EZ 3in1 from DealExtreme?

Xelia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered one 5 days ago from there, but it still has not shown up under "order summaries". Now I'm wondering if its in back order or something. I want to play some GBA games already.
frown.gif

Xelia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, its not so much waiting thats the problem. I'm just worried since I did not get any notice of whether my order was processed/shipped. >.>

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered one exactly 2 weeks ago and it arrived today. The free shipping usually takes 2 to 3 weeks. Patience is needed, it's best just not to think about it.

Xelia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People don't read topics! I'm not complaining about having to wait! D: :'(

QUOTE said:
Isn't your order displaying at all? Did you get a confirmation email?

No, its not. All I see is this:
order.png

Xelia

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sure, ignore my main point. I'm worried because I want to play GBA games, when it comes (which i can wait), yet Ive received no word from them.

QUOTE said:
Sorry about that! Can you give them a call? Has your money already been debited out?

Yea I sent in a ticket and I'll just see what happens from there.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Mine took 11 days.
But i dont care.
Its cheap and good!
I hope they soon get the G6Real becurse i want to play Pokémon Battle Revolution when it comes in europe with my Pearl rom.

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just received mine today. Awesome piece of hardware, I must say. Took 2 weeks and a half from the time of order (30 June), but my R4 and EZ 3 in 1 work just fine.
smile.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I like that store, but sometimes (and as other of its kind), they delay the process because they ran out of stock, I was suppose to get a G6... I ended up getting an EZV combo just like yours.

I've got a couple of things from them before, they do take their time processing things.

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's coming from China, what do you expect? They have a shitty tracking system too so don't rely on it. But I'm sure it would show up. It usually takes at least 10 days[at least that's what it says on their site]. I ordered a Japanese Kingston from there yesterday and it was shipped today !!

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I like that store, but sometimes (and as other of its kind), they delay the process because they ran out of stock, I was suppose to get a G6... I ended up getting an EZV combo just like yours.

I've got a couple of things from them before, they do take their time processing things.
Just got it today!
Trying...
Hoshigami is not working either.... =(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Just get the entire library it's like 4gb