Hacking Anyone order from www.3ds-flashcart.com?

daicon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a week ago I tried to put in an order here for an R4i 3DS Gold at www.3ds-flashcart.com..

When I put in my order it gave me a weird error, so I put it in again, and again, then it seems like I placed 3 separate orders for the same card. I've emailed them to try to clear it up in English AND Chinese and it seems like I haven't got a response.. they show up as pending and I don't know if they've sent, or my order's been canceled. I haven't gotten a tracking no. or anything of the sort via email.

So basically what I'm asking is, am I in good hands with this shop? Should I be worrying at this point?

kirillov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a Gateway here, mine took a month to arrive. Communication was bad, more than a week to reponse. And this gateway broke my 3ds.

Never again.

daicon

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a Gateway here, mine took a month to arrive. Communication was bad, more than a week to reponse. And this gateway broke my 3ds.

Never again.
Did you get a tracking number?
Lol. All gateways can brick your 3ds, you're just twice unlucky.
twice unlucky in that, he also got bad luck with the company on bad communication?

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
So a week ago I tried to put in an order here for an R4i 3DS Gold at www.3ds-flashcart.com..

When I put in my order it gave me a weird error, so I put it in again, and again, then it seems like I placed 3 separate orders for the same card. I've emailed them to try to clear it up in English AND Chinese and it seems like I haven't got a response.. they show up as pending and I don't know if they've sent, or my order's been canceled. I haven't gotten a tracking no. or anything of the sort via email.

So basically what I'm asking is, am I in good hands with this shop? Should I be worrying at this point?

Did the money go out of your account for each order, has any money gone out at all for any of your orders? That may give a answer.

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country

Never again.

Might of been a clone, sounds to me this place is a wee bit dodgy! 2 bad reports from the same place. You should always order from a Gateway-3ds.com Reseller, there probably is a very good reason why a big price difference! I ordered mine from Teensy.co.uk a GW reseller and OK I paid a premium price but have messed about with it booted the card more times now than I have had hot dinners and never had an issue to date! The only option I have not tried yet is run a diagnostic check.

depat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not recommended by me. I took my card to get a very long time and the support was not even there but happy i got my mt card :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.