Anyone one esle had this problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by spireman, Feb 25, 2007.

Feb 25, 2007
  1. spireman
    OP

Newcomer spireman Newbie

United Kingdom
    ive just had my pal wii chipped with cyclowiz and everthing game ive tried works without any Dre
    zelda
    rayman
    wario
    redsteel
    excite trucks
    i had only got sum datawrite grey 16x so thought i might have sum problems but everyone works great burnt them through nero at 12x and not 1 dre so im really pleased
    but the problem ive got is the everyone votes channel
    when i go 2 the channel it says there are 40 odd days left on each of the votes. ive tried pressing the reset button on the front of the wii but it still the same. i reset the clock to the correct time and date but no different .anyone got any ideas what it could be or how to rectify the problem
    thanks

2. modshroom128

Member modshroom128 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    the problem would be your wii battery... make sure thats stabalized correclty and the chipper didint mess with it.

(wii battery = time)

3. spireman
    OP

Newcomer spireman Newbie

United Kingdom
    Thanx for your reply, when i reset the time and date they are working fine so how can it not be stablised, would taking the battery out of the wii and resetting the time again would this work ....or any other ideas.
    thanx

4. instigator

Newcomer instigator Advanced Member

Canada
    Deleting your save file for the voting channel will fix this - worked for me!

5. spireman
    OP

Newcomer spireman Newbie

United Kingdom
    thanx instigator did what u said and the voting channel is now back working correctly [​IMG]